What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolf Bust!!!:joy
TaeKwonDo242.jpg

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I had a bunch of my Flexpays paid off this month. The week before last I received my Predator 1:1 bust, Salacious B Crumb 1:1 and last week I received my Red Skull PF Ex and Hot Toys Cleaner Ex. Today I just received the T-800 Combat bust. All my Flexpays seemed to end up ending on this month due to regular scheduling and delays. I will be getting Modern Thing PF next week. It's been a big month for statues, figures, and busts (literally big size-wise too).

Now... a long drink at the silver pool called 7 of 9.

BustyBorg4.jpg

:drool Definitely a 9 of 9. I don't know why cyborgs can't have a score out of ten like everyone else. :borg

On track, I got me a Creature of the Black Lagoon. Yo. :rock

Just got a Sideshow Aragorn and Boromir off of evilBay and plunked down a preorder at BBTS for a Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker.

I got the Cleaner Predator and the World's End Jack Sparrow. I also just bought the limited edtion Jack Skellington DVD set with the bust.

Nice SW figs ya got there ;)

Dude, you got a PF Doom ex?!?!?! I hate you........................ :lol jk I'm jealous

Yah he sits there until i get those nice curios I posted a while back, it's hard coming up with the $$$ for my display when all these freaking figures coming out!!!! Plus I'm trying to build a new PC, I've got a Dual Core 2 MB and processor that have been sitting around for atleast a year and I just put them in a case last night, I'll post pics, so I have $$$ flying outta my a$$, NOT GOOD, makes me wanna :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

p.s. Oh I got those SW figs from this dude and he totally ROCKS!!! I haven't even taken them out besides lookn at them through the clear plastic covers LOL!

Not SS but it is a latest purchase of a new case, I'll b ripping through the forums in seconds flat with this puppy!

IMG_1044.jpg

Latest PF and EX's that I got in the past couple months...

IMG_0990.jpg

Thing's other head!!!

IMG_0992.jpg

Back