What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy hell, i was looking for that figure on Ebay for awhile, long ago..how much did you pay for it?, i had it when i was 5 or 6 and i had a 12inch Batman in blue and grey but, forget who made those, was not Mego i think.

I think I gave 15 or 20 for him a couple years ago.

Got Two-Face today... great figure :rock

2facec.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

I love that G.I. Joe Adventure Team figure you have! :rock :rock

I'd like to get that one next!

I remember getting Mego Spidey for Christmas along with Mego Kirk...that was an awesome Christmas!

*sigh* the good ol' days...

Back in the day when I was working 2 jobs and throwing money at collectibles like they were going out of business I bought a Mego Spidey brand new, I think I paid something like 75.00 for him and opened him up couldn't help myself. Still have to this day and is one of my fav. pieces of all time.

Yea, I had tons of Mego figuers, especially Spiderman. Their knees broke easy lol.

You can now go to Dr. Mego and get replacement parts, that happened to my Spidey and I replaced the knee but on a recent inspection I noticed that the other one broke too :monkey2 gonna have to order another replacement now.

Here's some of the new stuff I've received recently:
Indy.jpg

I finally decided to pick up this figure
IndyClose.jpg

DCU8.jpg

Another Supergirl for custom parts
Supergirl.jpg

And the best for last
HBAbe.jpg

Got some custom goodness today courtesy of Darkartist :rock

termb-1.jpg

Lucky he has his own targeting system as i doubt he would be hitting much with that 45 longslide with "crooked" laser sighting:lol, I am sure its just bent right?..can be fixed..figure looks nice.

Back