What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
several items landed today. many pics.

IMAG1700.jpg

IMAG1701.jpg

IMAG1702.jpg

IMAG1703.jpg

IMAG1704.jpg

IMAG1705.jpg

IMAG1706.jpg

IMAG1707.jpg

IMAG1708.jpg

IMAG1709.jpg

Fortunately I was able to get one for a "normal" price today. This statue is pretty hard to find here in Europe these days and the ebay prices are already around 400€ (550 - 600$) !for the regular!.

300001_press01-001.jpg

Fortunately I was able to get one for a "normal" price today. This statue is pretty hard to find here in Europe these days and the ebay prices are already around 400€ (550 - 600$) !for the regular!.

300001_press01-001.jpg

Congratz on getting a ok price!

That's a cool figure!

It's too much for me sadly nor am I big enough of a fan to pay enterbay prices.

Congratz though:)

My lastest haul:

SSCAsh.jpg

SSC Ash for a custom.

HotToysbatman.jpg

The Dark Knight MMS 71. I got this because of the oil leakage problems with the DX. This figure is arund 3 years old with no problems. Also the price was better than a DX. I'm just enthralled with him. Such a great figure:yess:

Nice hauls guys.

I always wanted a Batman DX and Joker DX, but I'm not gambling with all the reported Hot toys leaking oil problems. That's a boat load of failure.

I'm not evening getting a Joker DX either. Waaaaay out of my price range.

I'm buying a v1 joker and I'm going to swap the head with the bank robbe joker head.

Simple , effective and cheap!:yess:

I'm not evening getting a Joker DX either. Waaaaay out of my price range.

I'm buying a v1 joker and I'm going to swap the head with the bank robbe joker head.

Simple , effective and cheap!:yess:

That's smart money right there :hi5:

Good thing you have 522,243,435 custom Joker sculpts to choose from :D

Back