What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trifecta (well-- three new arrivals anyway)...

1:1 Grievous.
Medicom Han.
Sideshow Snake-Eyes.

I received this a few weeks ago surprise delivery wasnt suppose to be in stock for another month has to be one of the best p/f of all time...

Image0012.jpg
[/IMG]

I finally got my HT IM Mark III for Sideshow today and I'm sending it back. It's missing a piece of armor that covers the front part of the left ankle. WTF?

sure its the palisides signature series alien warrior ltd to 1500 i got it so cheap i couldnt resist its an awsome statue to...

My latest...

collection2017.jpg

Masterpiece Starscream
MOTUC Mer-Man
The Art Of Kung Fu Panda
The Art Of Iron Man
The Art Of Up

sure its the palisides signature series alien warrior ltd to 1500 i got it so cheap i couldnt resist its an awsome statue to...

Did you get it from play.com when they were £19.99?

I did too!

Slave Leia PF ex.
Iron Spiderman comiquette ex.
Utupau clone trooper 12" ex.
True blood series 1 bluray set
Leonidas PF ex. in transit to EU
T2 bluray Endo head edition in post
:banana

Lurtz PF
Aragorn Ex PF
Frodo PF
Cave Troll LSB
Balrog LSB
-still shopping for other pieces.

I had my 2k in hand, finally ready to get my CM Predator and thought better of it. I've already got some good Preddy Merch, and I realized I have always wanted a lot of the great LOTR stuff out there but I had drawn the line because of cost. Well I got tired of envying you guys lol! LOTR as a trilogy smoked Predator, and there is so much insanely awesome SS and SS/Weta stuff to choose from. Cant wait to get it all together in a nice display.

Rar!

CaveTroll.jpg

Back