What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My latest purchases:

02_539291164.jpg

2960_press01-001.jpg

6829_press01-001.jpg

sideshow-wolverine-premium-format-exclusive-statue-mib_260778048494.jpg

Sideshow%20Premium%20Format%20-%20Sabretooth%200001.jpg

Yea I know, it's a lot... ;)

What are your thoughts on the figure?

I was thinking of picking her up but I wasn't sure if it was worth it.

--------------------------

BTTFminimates.jpg

I love minimates!!!!

What are you getting her for? If it is a good price I would do it. I do not foresee many more Watchmen releases in any format. Whether you liked it or not, the movie bombed. The franchise is over until they make something else, and I doubt that will be anytime soon. When you are not sure, I say get it. You can always sell it again later. Life is short, collect hard!

I had bought Bellatrix's bust on ebay and it was to arrive on Friday. When I opened it the item inside was Riddle's Grave instead. Well, I didn't already have that but it's not what I ordered. Called up the place and they said keep it for free. We'll send you out your Bellatrix Monday. It was too much of a cost to have me send it back I guess. So yeah, the Riddle Grave by Gentle Giant is my latest.

I had bought Bellatrix's bust on ebay and it was to arrive on Friday. When I opened it the item inside was Riddle's Grave instead. Well, I didn't already have that but it's not what I ordered. Called up the place and they said keep it for free. We'll send you out your Bellatrix Monday. It was too much of a cost to have me send it back I guess. So yeah, the Riddle Grave by Gentle Giant is my latest.

Congrats. That was pretty cool of them.

PICT1450.jpg

The rest of the figures from the line are a trainwreck but luckily my favorite pirate turned out looking ok.

are you serious? They can't even get their network working right now.....backwards compatible?:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

For backwards compatibility please dig out your old PS2 which I am sire most still have :D

:borg:

Well I guess I'll just keep mine which is backwards compatible and still works well. *knocks on wood*

great news BG. Glad it will work out.

Back