What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
101_0256.jpg

101_0255.jpg

You bought Evilface?:lol j/k

Congrats man, cool figure!!:clap:clap

Nice skiman. Did you swap out his body or is he on the stock body?

That one is the stock but I ordered a NSTT and some DiD long boots for the swap.

Nice to see your improved photography skills Ski.

Thank you Sam, always trying to move forward. Somewhat :lol

You bought Evilface?:lol j/k

Congrats man, cool figure!!:clap:clap

:lol check out my statement his actual thread, more pics as well, thanks you jkno :duff

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3230246&postcount=177

Just got these yesterday, I didn't futz or load them up fully yet.

collectionl.jpg

Nice haul Matt, got my Falconer last week and Barney and extra Barney should be coming Mon-Tues.

I held out on Barney because I thought he would stick around a lot longer but once he started drying up it kind of scared me :lol

Thanks Ski. Barney is awesome, you won't regret it at all. Forearms of granite he has!
Falconer wasn't as impressive as Berzerker but will be amazing with the Tracker being announced.
Did you get the Art Figure Punisher? If not, get it and now! I don't think hot toys could make a better Punisher.

Thanks Ski. Barney is awesome, you won't regret it at all. Forearms of granite he has!
Falconer wasn't as impressive as Berzerker but will be amazing with the Tracker being announced.
Did you get the Art Figure Punisher? If not, get it and now! I don't think hot toys could make a better Punisher.

Old news :lol about a month ago or maybe it was in Dec, can't remember.

Remember my list of unopened stuff in that Art thread.

I figured as much but had to make sure! I had these all sitting and waiting for me to pay up so was a bit delayed in getting them all out.

I figured as much but had to make sure! I had these all sitting and waiting for me to pay up so was a bit delayed in getting them all out.

Tru-dat I know the feeling of getting a haul after getting all paid up for, that's how I roll as well usually.

It's not like one statue or figure, it's like the massive of everything being paid up all at once and then you hear the UPS truck backing into the drive way :lol

Well I haven't opened Pun, so he will be like new someone.

My only complaint on Punisher is he needs more guns, bags of guns and ammo and explosives!

I got the morgul lord in today exclusive number 397 out of 500 I ordered the regular and they sent me an exclusive bye accident. I also got some master replicas mini light sabers.

KK76overview.jpg

altfaceart.jpg

KK76.jpg

tcmfrench.jpg

KK76 India 1sh (alt. art pre-release , KKs face different) and TCM french 1/2 sh (rarest style of the 3 french ones)

DSCF1982.jpg

XF #1 signed by Skinner and CSM....IP natch !

Since I couldnt find authentic 1sh on ebay I bought this 1973 LP instead...same art
etdLP.jpg

1974-74 Yugoslav LC set (5 pcs incl this rare angle shot)
DSCF2290.jpg

1973-74 Indonesian flyer (same art as H.K 1sh....printed few months after Lees death , mentions ETD Asian gross)
399118203_o.jpg

399118715_o.jpg

1966 waste basket (htf un-rusted)
DSCF2297.jpg

joker66.jpg

DSCF2299.jpg

*1966-2011......45th anniversary Batman show*

1965 TB (different face and flames more red-ish)
TB2sh.jpg

TBface.jpg

Last edited:
TBlogo.jpg

(only 2 dealers out of dozens had it for sale......500$ but worth it as its one of the rarest Italy Bond posters)

1975 busta (got 3.....7 to go)
jaws-1.jpg

I got the morgul lord in today exclusive number 397 out of 500 I ordered the regular and they sent me an exclusive bye accident. I also got some master replicas mini light sabers.

Really? What a luck. :hi5: Just switch it to his regular version if you don't like his sword w/ flames w/c I don't prefer it either. Congrats! :wink1:

Really? What a luck. :hi5: Just switch it to his regular version if you don't like his sword w/ flames w/c I don't prefer it either. Congrats! :wink1:

iactually thought the flame sword looked bad in the pictures but now that i have it its going to stay on it looks a lot better in person I will prob alternate the two.

Back