What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fresh meats

66369_443224647918_633832918_5578073_7001309_n.jpg

73504_443224837918_633832918_5578075_1079876_n.jpg

67218_443224912918_633832918_5578078_3844779_n.jpg

yet to be seated by the evil sid later at home, really a good combination if sid seat on it, looks real nice!!

33709_443226572918_633832918_5578093_2713745_n.jpg

Me wants so much! :monkey2

which one mr.jeff? the duo c3p0 and r2d2? their price were crazy... but I get them at Toy Hunters HK, well a little bit cheaper than the SS, but still crazy price too for un-accessorized figs with so limited articulation... the cables on the stomach is just a paint.. and looks not pretty good.. but overall they're truly great figs :)

My last purchase was my very first pf. I got the undead undying carcass exclusive number 77 out of 400. I am hooked on pfs I really love the detail in the undying carcass.

which one mr.jeff? the duo c3p0 and r2d2? their price were crazy... but I get them at Toy Hunters HK, well a little bit cheaper than the SS, but still crazy price too for un-accessorized figs with so limited articulation... the cables on the stomach is just a paint.. and looks not pretty good.. but overall they're truly great figs :)

BOTH.... but I have the Koto statue, so I will remain 'content'. I've had a love hate relationship with Medi for years, I love their aesthetic (though I know many don't) but can't risk the fragility for the money. Do the pistons on 3P0's arms work at all and do his legs move in the slightest? and can R2 do ANYTHING?
Still love them
Still jealous.
After all, they are THE droids!

lol!! thats so true!!! Medi stuff were pricey!!! and so fragile! Ive experienced many fragility issues with some of my medicoms T_T

actually the pistons were a dead cast, and we cant bend his arms, the articulations were at his armpits and hands, the legs cant kicking forward, only a little movement to the front and back, just like in the movie lol! but the knee could be bended well

r2d2... well.. only 6 points of articulations, 5 articulation for his three legs, and the head, at the bottom of his legs there are some spinning wheels so he cant roll lol

yes the price is truly aint worth the amount/content we got, but the quality and the likeness is the valuable points, also they designed it pretty well with great likeness in the movie (the rusts were good too) Maybe because its a brand new molds and produced in a limited number so the price become crazyy... maybee.. lol

the furnitures, I bought it on the mountain shops at Emeishan Mountain at China at a tourists site, I bargain those dark chairs sets because its a display items (its already have mosses on it lol!) I bought 3 sets and taking the new sets together with them, the final is 250RMB for 3 sets (they tags 280RMB per sets at first.. crazyy!)

the desks came from a little shop at the same building of Madamme Tussaud HK, both chinese desks total costs is 280HKD.. there are some furnitures too like a circle cabinets etc but I'm thinking of my luggage space and the fragility lol

theres a online shop selling furniture like that in the net, but i forgot the site..

cheers! :D

another thing, they're light up-able but medicom doesnt give you the battery.. oh my.. with that price??? they still not giving extra battery??!!! lol!!!

Jay, you have the HULK right?

No it came before my time and now the price is crazy! :( I'm getting the new Hulk though. :yess:

Maybe one day i'll get these Hulks as well but if i could only get one then i'll try for the Grey one.

Thanks for the mini review Jengo :D
Maybe one day I'll get them if the right deal comes along, and if you remember the furniture website post it up.

Back