Whats your favourite Alien from the Movies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only one that seemed like an 'alien' would be the first.

"Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility. A survivor. Perfect organism." -Ash

The Aliens Aliens were just bugs in a shooting gallery (still loved the movie).

After that, ADI turned the Aliens into monster beasts which diregarded the feel of the original. I have yet to see a proper PredAlien.

I want to see cold and calculating again instead of brute force and sheer numbers in my Alien threat.

"Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility. A survivor. Perfect organism." -Ash

Structural perfection. The alien. Really? I always smirk at that line. I can't imagine a giant ^^^^^^^ for a head and 4 big pipes sticking out of ones back is structurally beneficial.

edit- HA! they really covered all bases when it came to censoring the various names for the male organ. I used one of the less typical terms above.

Structural perfection. The alien. Really? I always smirk at that line.

I have pondered that line before, and I imagine Ash is actually referring to its genetic structure, like when he commented on its "habit of shedding its cells and replacing them with polarized silicon, making it a tough little son of a ^^^^^".

If that's the case, my use of that line is inappropriate for my argument, but whatever. I still think it was the most 'alien' looking one. They just became more and more animal after that.

I actually like the Chestbursters and Facehuggers more. The have that brutal but dark comedy relationship with humans.

Structural perfection. The alien. Really? I always smirk at that line. I can't imagine a giant ^^^^^^^ for a head and 4 big pipes sticking out of ones back is structurally beneficial.

That's Giger's art for ya - full of phallic imagery.

Original Alien has my vote hands down. If you're a fan you should get the "Giger's Alien" book, full of his concept art for the creature and an account of it's creation along with a diary of sorts during the production of the movie.

for those people who think the original is more intelligent and calcualting, don't forget he was alone(the perfect survivor)so he had to be. In Aliens he were a lot more and so they had a hive-like mentality. The dog alien also had a calculating mind as he was alone as well.

Back