What's your favorite cereal ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite cereal right now ?

• Cheerios (regular or honey-nut)

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Special K

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Frosted Flakes

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • Frosted mini wheats

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Raisin Bran

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Fruit Loops

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Votes: 20 16.9%
  • Lucky Charms

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Cap n' Crunch

Votes: 16 13.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 45 38.1%

• Total voters
It's funny because Urkel could kick all your asses.
jaleel-white3.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5d5jxJ5vbM&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪The Office - "Why are you the way that you are?"‬‏[/ame]

Today I will be having some delicious Capn' Crunch. Probably several bowls. That stuff is addicting.

Frutty pebbles & Cocoa pebbles for myself, jejejejejeje and also BuffBuff your right, it came to my mind the good old days with the toys in the cereal box

just had a troff of quisp. Like coco pebbles, lucky charms, general mills monster cereals, golden crisp and to many to list. my sister and i grew up on cereal. breakfast lunch supper and snacks in between :lol

I don't eat breakfast anymore, but on the rare occasion that I do eat cereal, it is more than likely Frosted Flakes or Life. Growing up, my favorites were...

Cap n' Crunch
Frosted Flakes
Coco Crispies
Life

Quisp (how many remember this one! And it's still being made!!!)
https://www.quakeroats.com/products/more-products-from-quaker/content/cereals/quisp.aspx

Quisp-Detail.sflb.ashx

...of course, in the 60's, you couldn't have Quisp without Quake!!!

quake.jpg

Quisp....you can still get them in Marc's

Today I am a happy man. I found a display of Quisp at my local Target. It has been 35 years or more since I had some and it tastes exactly how I remember it (not too difficult as I do still eat Cap'n Crunch). I can't wait to get home and share some with my kids.

14% for Capn'? That ____ hurts my mouth! :monkey2

I voted Cinnamon Toast Crunch. :drool

This is Why Quisp tops out Cap'n Crunch for my favorite. They taste identicle. But Quisp has a round shape and is just a little lighter in density. It doesn't hurt to eat it.

Back