What's your 2010 New Year's Resolution?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rome_325

Super Freak
Reaction score
The new year is a few hours away. What's your New Year's Resolution for 2010 if you have any?

Mine's are:
1. Work out and drop some weight
2. Cut down on smoking
3. Pay off my credit card debts
4. Bulk up my Sideshow collection
5. And of course, be a more active member on Sideshow Freaks :banana

I would have listed "save cash" but I would have contradicted myself with all my pre-orders. :joy

With that said, everyone have a safe and Happy New Year!

Only got 1 and that's get my savings back to what they were but that is hard with SS making so many great statues. :lol

My plan is to get a calender book and write down every collectible I buy starting January and the total amount I paid, so I know exactly how much I spent on collectibles for the entire year

My plan is to get a calender book and write down every collectible I buy starting January and the total amount I paid, so I know exactly how much I spent on collectibles for the entire year

Probably better not to know that or you could shock yourself into having an heart attack. :D ;)

1. Get out of my parent's house.
2. Meet a member of the opposite sex.
3. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation.
4. Quit my job.
5. Start a fight.
6. Prove I'm alive.

Cut down on my statue spending. I was going to do that in 2009, I will do it in 2010.
Have 1 SS pre-order, expect to only add 1 more this year and have 1 Weta pre-order, expect to also only add 1 more this year.

Several years ago I resolved not to make any more New Year's Resolutions; so far I've had no trouble keeping it...PS

I've alwatys quite fancied getting good at yo-yo'ing... you know 'walk the dog' etc... prob won't bother though!:chew

Gaining weight and bulking up since I look like a freakin' skeleton...

Cut down on smoking

Cut back on buying too much CDs

Purchasing every SS Dinosauria product

Getting a girlfriend:naughty

Finishing my damn research papers....I really need to get outta grad school

That's given me a prospective resolution right there wookster. I'd like to invent a remote controlled yo-yo for the masses that can't be bothered, but your right, bothering is so tedious. Even if I bothered, the string would still break. Better to wait till someone invents a remote controlled piece of string first.

Gaining weight and bulking up since I look like a freakin' skeleton...

Cut down on smoking

Cut back on buying too much CDs

Purchasing every SS Dinosauria product

Getting a girlfriend:naughty

Finishing my damn research papers....I really need to get outta grad school

blank_facepalm_224.gif

Back