whats the most expensive thing you've ever bought

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh. Mine was my '86 Camaro (which I bought in 2001). V-8, cerulean blue, perfect condition, low mileage. Sadly I had to sell my ride to help pay for my medication. I miss that car. Muscle cars make me swoon. I don't think I'll be happy until I own another one (thinking about a Charger this time...).

Collectible wise Pred cinemaquette at £900 then £500 for an MR AT-AT or Tag Grand Carrera at £3500 Rolex submariner just shy of £3000.Too much spent this year already when i count up all the PFs and LSBs on top missus would go mad,She was suprised when i told her that the cinema Pred was only £500 !!!!! ;)

Excluding cars/houses, paying for college. WAY cheaper back in the day, I could make enought to pay all expenses room/board/tutition/books. If you're talking about most expensive toys, that'd be my Campy equipped racing bike, a few thou on that.

Most expensive "non-essential" thing ever for me was $6000 on a 73" HDTV. But let me tell you, that thing is AWESOME! Like being in a movie theater!

Of course, this years version of the same TV goes for around $2500...:wacky

:lol

Pops was cool enough to buy my first car, a 3 year old Buick with only 20,000 miles. Which makes my most expensive purchase a Ghostbusters Proton Pack. :lol

Most expensive "non-essential" thing ever for me was $6000 on a 73" HDTV. But let me tell you, that thing is AWESOME! Like being in a movie theater!

Of course, this years version of the same TV goes for around $2500...:wacky

:lol

Can you link me to that TV please? I'm looking For one.

1. My house
2. My previous car
3. My laptop
4. Dr. Doom PF Exclusive
5. My new tv

Back