whats the most expensive thing you've ever bought

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going to count vet bills although I feel they've bought me more time to spend with an animal...
So I guess the most expensive thing I've ever bought for myself was my Lasik surgery.
nerd.gif

I'm not going to count vet bills although I feel they've bought me more time to spend with an animal...
So I guess the most expensive thing I've ever bought for myself was my Lasik surgery.
nerd.gif

I've been debating on having this done. I wear contacts but I'm getting more and more lazy about it and wearing my glasses more.

Post pics! I'd love to see it. I have a relative that does tats. He's brilliant! He travels around the whole state doing them.

Cool man I'll get some pics up here soon. I have an appt tomorrow morning to do some work too. Your relative must be pretty good to be traveling. A traveling artist thats cool get to see the world....

Building my MR2 Turbo and my B18C turbo Civic hatch that got stolen cost me upwards of $25K probably.

I'm still paying those CC bills off. Suxors!

As for toys, well, my X-Men Vs. #1 EX is probably my most expensive purchase. But I more than well made up for it when I sold it.

If we are gonna throw cars up too. What I don't spend on toys gets dumped into these.

My Rally Red 2002 Camaro Z28 and Sunset Orange 2001 Camaro SS

z28ss.jpg

ssengine.jpg

Hmm...

Car - 2006 Matrix (New at the time) = $17,500 ($12,500 down, $5K financed)

Jewelery - Wife's Engagement & Wedding rings = $8,000

Electronics - 46" Sharp Aqouos LCD TV = $2,000

Collectible - 1:1 Hellboy II Bust = $540

well if we are not doing house and cars it would be:

my Ducati

surgery on my arm! snapped the bicep tendon off the bone ( while carrying a tanning bed )

helping my wife buy a tanning salon

and the predator cinemaquette

If we are gonna throw cars up too. What I don't spend on toys gets dumped into these.

My Rally Red 2002 Camaro Z28 and Sunset Orange 2001 Camaro SS

z28ss.jpg

ssengine.jpg

Nice cars man, I borrowed that 2001 Camaro's motor to go inside my Rx7 it's all about the LS1 man :rock
Of course under the hood of my car is not even close to being that clean :lol

Back