What's my statue, prop, diorama worth?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still struggling to find a reasonably priced Predalien, boxed :(
They all seem to be £2000+ boxed and unboxed :( I just can't justify paying that.

Guys,

What do we think my HCG Predator 2 Disc, Spear and P2 Bio are worth as a set? All boxed and immaculate... Any ideas?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paid $800 for mine afew days ago, great piece no box.. in australia

And its interstate, so it will be a challenge to say the least to get this beast to me.. couldnt pass up the sale!

Paid $800 for mine afew days ago, great piece no box.. in australia

And its interstate, so it will be a challenge to say the least to get this beast to me.. couldnt pass up the sale!

Nice :) congrats my friend! Post some pics when you get her ;) please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

threefifty.gif

Hey guys,

I have two Sideshow AVPR Spears for sale and I'm wanting to know what I should ask for them.
1 is boxed. One tip head snapped clean off and has been reglued and the other tip has some small damage to the end.
The other is the same without the box and both end spikes snapped off and have been reglued.
I know I'm going to make a loss. Maybe ebay at 99p auction?

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I'm sorry as I'm new here and not understanding what that is exactly ,an alien predator hybrid? I just don't see those species getting along well enough to procreate.

Update : it was probably done in a lab by some mad scientist

I'm sorry as I'm new here and not understanding what that is exactly ,an alien predator hybrid? I just don't see those species getting along well enough to procreate.

Update : it was probably done in a lab by some mad scientist

The Pred got facehugged.

Hey all,

Interested in what you guys think this is worth...
It's in fantastic condition, very low edition and comes with art box.
d589f28cc5be165127a7a13a****ef08.jpg
579d2999bb4eac83b75c0532c5241bc4.jpg

Your advice will be great ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

One of the Predalien busts just sold on eBay for $800. Too bad it was local pickup only.

I know :( I really want to get one of these... But not pay way over the odds for it. Hopefully one will crop up.

RP-I would say $400-450 for that. It has always been way below the Queen companion piece which usually goes for $700-800.

I would say the queen and power loader are of similar price as I believe the Power Loader is very hard to get a hold of. There's a guy on eBay selling his for $5999.00. Which is by far excessive lol... Don't think he really wants to sell it. [emoji33]

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Back