What was your first Star Wars movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back when Empire Strikes Back was released, one of the local cinemas showed a New Hope and Empire double bill.
I was 7 years old and my older brother brought me to see both movies. That started my love for everything Star Wars.

Good sibling right there. :clap

My parents had the VHS and recall watching them around 5-7.
Quickly got to the point I could watch them on mute and still know what everyone said...would say their lines for them. :p

Had my own version of Mystery Science Theater.

I remember my hometown theater was presenting all the OT movies. It was like the late 1990s - probably hyping up the biggest movie of the century - the Phantom Menace.

I was probably 5 or 6 then I didnt know how I got inside the theater but I remember they were playing the the last act of Star Wars and thats where I got hooked.

I saw ANH at the theater, but I don't remember it. I do remember seeing TESB in the theater when I was 5. I was addicted at an early age, and I've pretty much been a Star Wars lifer. Heck I used my modern collection of toys and memorabilia to finance my first house lol. I still have my vintage collection and some "flair"

My Star Wars office:
25008447744_270352587b_c.jpg

My Star Wars Christmas:
24219901539_b86c2e7053_c.jpg
23959505134_cc3a11c844_c.jpg

Back