What should i buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viezure

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok guys, if you have to make a choice and don't know what to pick, post here and be enlighted.

Which one of these fine framed posters should i get,

this one..
77153972.jpg

..or this one
94659980.jpg

?

Try to make your choice based on the looks and not necessarily on the movie.

I liked the first film better, but I like the second poster more.
Plus it has the advantage of actually saying what it is on it, so saves explaining it to guests over and over :lol

I liked the first film better, but I like the second poster more.
Plus it has the advantage of actually saying what it is on it, so saves explaining it to guests over and over :lol

That is why I like the first one better, I like posters that don't have a title.

I would buy the first one too. It leaves a bit of mystery because Iron Man's helmet is only partially visible and because there's no title.

If you have guests that don't know the character, and they ask about the poster, you can be the one who can tell them about him and recommend the movie :D

Besides that, the Iron Man poster also is just a bit more colourful with the gold and the white and blue light from his eyes.

And his helmet looks awesome of course!:rock

Well, i think iron man it is.

villainsfan42, the poster willl be 4 pounds, and the framing of it will be around 18, so 22 pounds total.

Also, what color would you recommend for iron man's frame? Black like in the picture?

Yes, I would pick the black frame

Looks really good on the picture you posted, because the edges of the poster are really dark too.

sweeny tood looks better, just dont like the title showing. It all depends were the posters going.

I'd get both, but get Iron Man first, since he'll be harder to get later. Sweeney should be around for a while longer and you should be able to pick him up a little cheaper.

Back