What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Howard actually say there would be a Star Wars DX ? I just recall it was 2 DX's this year.

I have a feeling the rationale was that Star Wars hadn't seen any DX love for a while. Anyway fingers crossed !!!

Seemingly no Star Wars related summer exclusive. Beside Iron Man Mark XXIII aka "Shades" announced a couple weeks ago, HT revealed BvS "Battle Damaged" Armored Batman and Agents of Shield Ghost Rider.

Yet another proof Star Wars doesn't seem to be such a big deal on the Asian market.

Did Howard actually say there would be a Star Wars DX ? I just recall it was 2 DX's this year.

I have a feeling the rationale was that Star Wars hadn't seen any DX love for a while. Anyway fingers crossed !!!

He didn't say there would be a Star Wars one. I just thought it was going to be Luke. I was wrong and switching my guess to Anakin.

Fair enough. I would have also tipped Luke. Who knows, maybe they'll do ROTJ Vader as a DX ?

That will really mess my plans up ! :)

I'm guessing that you'll see HT really dive into ROTJ - we've got HT Jedi Luke already and I think we'll see Vader, The Emperor, Royal Guards probably a Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike (now whether we'll ever be able to order it will be the trick) maybe an Ewok previewed but not near ordered. I'm wondering if SSC will toss their hat in anywhere and I'm really hoping for an SSC Battlefront II Inferno Squad TIE Fighter Pilot to match the others but I have a feeling this is where HT will cut their teeth with that design and leave people salivating for the OT version

Setup takes place on wednesday. We start getting some reveals in the evening usually.

I wonder if we'll see these guys there?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Force Friday has always been the day we see something for that years SW. Never before, unless its leaked. HT seems pretty good about not having things leak.

Since a lot of the hero designs have already been shown, I'd bet we see
something from TLJ.

I'd really love to see a Bespin Lando, though if they wanted to stay on the RotJ kick and give us a General Calrissian or even a skiff guard disguise Lando I could live with either of those, too. I just really want a quality Lando for the collection.

Doubt I'll get my wish this time around, or any time soon, really, but we'll see I suppose.

Back