What new commissioned Joe would you like to see/own?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
commissioned gijoe dildos?
IMG_5816.JPG

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

I'll forward your info to Mario Batali. :lol

WTF is that at his feet?! :horror

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sr0gNJ090JA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

That is his whip in retracted mode. I realize it looks strikingly similar to something else, especially with those balls on the end, except I believe that there are three balls. You can see it is the Thundercats introduction, before every show, in both modes.

Here are some idea's given that we aren't looking for ones that sideshow will inevitably make. I would start by looking a vehicle drivers, as I don't see many of them getting done. With that in mind...

First is Keel Haul, the admiral of the USS Flagg. Awsome figure and was one of my favorites as I was lucky enough to have the carrier. He is both iconic and would fit in nice with the other commanding officers.

Next, and sideshow may have mentioned interest in this character, Wild Weasel. Great fan favorite as the A10 Warthog was a unique plane with a Bad A$$ gun and the Rattler was a 'must have'. The quality of the Joe line improved a lot in '84 and Wild Weasel was immediately iconic in a lot of ways.

Captain Ace, Nuff Said.

Wild Bill, some great customs done already by Elvis will make you a believer.

Copper Head (Water Moccasin Driver). I don't think many would expect to see him, which in a way is like a sucker punch. (I like his colors and unique snakelike helmet)

Cross Country. Just kidding, I hated this figure as well as the HAVOC, even though I did own it.

Frostbite, Clutch, Hiss Tank Driver (V1) pretty much round out the list for me. Although Clutch was on the generic side, he holds a place for me as he was my first Joe in '82.

Back