What just happened???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This place is turning into OSW with the number of thread titles that offer no clue as to the actual thread topic.

"What just happened???"

Lame thread, that's what just happened.

Myself, I was shocked as all hell that someone here might have bought some Hot Toys figures. When I went to see what just happened, prepared to be confronted with something amazing and unexpected, all I can say is that I wasn't disappointed.

Not one bit. :lecture

(Also, 52 figures on my selves at the moment. Only one Hot Toys figure. :cool:)

started in august and i have 22 and 4 on the way. and one blitzway.

in my defense, 12 are built of ht parts meats.

: o p

i should actually add since this is the marvel forum: only 2 are marvel, though i have 2 other marvel on order.

same here, I started 1 year ago with War Machine and now, I have 10 of them with another 4 coming...may not be as many as you but still!

This hobby is so addictive every time a new toy comes I'll just say

tumblr_lkd1jzC3EE1qdhut1o1_400.jpg

:exactly:

I started last summer and have 7. I still got several more on preorder. It'll average to 1 a month before long. :panic:

This place is turning into OSW with the number of thread titles that offer no clue as to the actual thread topic.

"What just happened???"

Lame thread, that's what just happened.
:lol

I started roughly in 2010.. & have 18 1:6 figures now.

Only 3 SSC figures though. :lol

lol.. I got my first Hot Toy fig 3 weeks ago .. I have 13 already with 3 in transit & 6 on Pre-Order :horror ~ just caunt get enough of these Beauties ...and Running outta space now & need more Cabinets :rotfl

img0976kki.jpg

dscf0114re.jpg

As far as Hot Toys go, I lost count.

As far as this section is concerned, the only Marvel figures I bought was the red and blue Spidey (got 2 of em) and the black suit Spider-Man.

I always wanted a movie Cap or Iron Man but just never got around to it. Red Skull too.

Just to give you idea how addictive this is, I had ZERO iron man armor in january..now I have 1~6 with monger and gantry and vii on the way...

Started in september...i have 32 and two pods, two tumblers and tron cycle..

2 and a half years collecting, I own (in order of getting them): IM2 Black Widow, IM2 mark iv, TT body for Tony Stark head, Thor movie Thor, Spider-man 3 R&B Spidey, First Avenger Captain America, DX Jack Sparrow, Predators classic Predator, Hawkeye, Avengers Cap, and have Thor and BW coming soon, so I guess that makes 10 plus the custom 1/6 Lisbeth Salander I put together. It's a fun hobby, except for the delays DELAYS DELAYS!!!!!

I know the feeling. I started in November, I now have 7 hot toys, 3 medicom, 6 sideshow and 2 enterbay. Plus PO's.

The best part about this hobby, if I ever need to sell, I shouldn't lose any money (or very much)

Yeah, my HT collection increased quicker than I thought it would. I started buying HT late last year, my first was the DX09 '89 Batman, and I blame that one for getting me mixed up with HT at all. :lol

I have "only" 10 in hand right now, and only two comic-related, DX09 and DX12 (waiting for sales on a few others). So no Marvel for me yet, mostly because all the older ones I wanted sold out, so I'm waiting for updated versions. :)

Last edited:
Back