What just happened???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cofphoto

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just realized.....I started collecting Hot Toys figures about a year ago. And now I have EIGHTEEN of them!

I guess I never realized until I just counted, but holy crap!

LOL just had to share.

ps. Black Widow, Thor and Loki on the way. :hi5:

I just realized.....I started collecting Hot Toys figures about a year ago. And now I have EIGHTEEN of them!

LOL just had to share.

same here, I started 1 year ago with War Machine and now, I have 10 of them with another 4 coming...may not be as many as you but still!

This hobby is so addictive every time a new toy comes I'll just say

tumblr_lkd1jzC3EE1qdhut1o1_400.jpg

Started out in Feb with my first HT purchase with the pre-order of the Mark VII.

One month later and I have the Mark 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, Monger and Gantry Set.

:cuckoo:

LOL just had to share.

That's it? I have 16 and I only started collecting in January.

and thus begins the cycle eventually ending in bitter taint

This place is turning into OSW with the number of thread titles that offer no clue as to the actual thread topic.

"What just happened???"

Lame thread, that's what just happened.

I always post in threads that have no interest to me.

I always title my threads in such a way that its potential interest or otherwise is clearly offered to members without their having to open said thread and read some adolescent ejaculation about the size of my dolly collection.

LOL in that case I'll never have to open one of your threads and be disappointed. But if I was, I wouldn't post about my disappointment.

This place is turning into OSW with the number of thread titles that offer no clue as to the actual thread topic.

"What just happened???"

Lame thread, that's what just happened.

LOL, the "quick question" threads.

:thwak

Back