WHAT IS THE best VIDEO GAME STATUE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My only 1/4 video game character for now is Ganondorf. It's just as quality as the better Sideshow PF offerings. F4F did a great job.

Here he is in a bad pic with 2/3 of my Links. Also, the Fierce Deity Link, while smaller in scale, is a favorite of mine.

I'm waiting on the Halo Master Chief EX. There's not as many larger scale gaming statues as there are comic statues but it's a growing market and there's some cool stuff already out there from a ton of licenses. Most highly popular games outside of sports and shooters have some kind of statue out there.

8781431264_1d5a74481d.jpg

Wow...post more pics please...
Ive got some more scattered throughout the HCG thread but ill post a couple

dscf6464.jpg

dscf6461p.jpg

dscf6465m.jpg

dscf6477m.jpg

dscf6550g.jpg

3jpgrjw.jpg

I've owned plenty of statues of various kinds and he is probably the best "executed" of them all

I have been after this for ages ,made by a German company called muckle whom also make all of the life size statues you see in shops
They made loads of different ones including an amazing jak and dexter too

Never knew that! Do you know how many were made? Also I've heard a rumor (from a guy who used to work at Eidos at the time) that they made a Kain to go with him but I've never seen a single pic of it so I think it's false.

Also I've preordered the Gaming Head Jax and Daxter statue but I'd love to see that one if you have a link.

Never knew that! Do you know how many were made? Also I've heard a rumor (from a guy who used to work at Eidos at the time) that they made a Kain to go with him but I've never seen a single pic of it so I think it's false.

Also I've preordered the Gaming Head Jax and Daxter statue but I'd love to see that one if you have a link.

Just type muckle or oxmox in google and they have a site and will
Show you all the stuff they have ever produced , they have done a load including shadow man and splinter cell .
Wanna sell me the one you have , don't thnk they ever done a kain but I could be wrong.

I vote for F4F's Ganondorf as well but Gaming Heads' Headcrab Zombie (Half-Life 2) deserves a mention. Could well be the most underrated videogame statue out there, IMO. It's 1/4 scale, really well detailed and easy to find for a good price. You can do a heck of a lot worse. :lecture

how about the portal turret or the dead space statues? f4f made zelda and sonic statues. theres the darksiders 2, 2 or 3 tomb raider, resident evil, silent hill, diablo, half life, team fortress, tekken, wow, n7, halo, uncharted................street fighter, unfortunately its hard to find stuff for this in 1/4 scale as most of it is in 1/8 and 1/6 scale. imo the portal turret is my favorite, i think its pretty close to 1/1 and it had a light up feature. if you can find the ex it has sound too.

SideShow Collectibles Diablo III Overthrown!
7j0p.jpg

can't wait for the SideShow Collectibles Diablo III Diablo!
m6tu.jpg

Plus the SideShow Collectibles Arthas is BadA$$
p8vm.jpg

Last edited:
First 4 figures is mixed usually but their ganondorf was great. He's 6th place behind my top 5 choices.

My top 5 1/4 and bigger gaming statues that I have seen in person so far are

Darksiders 2 death statue
Sagat pcs statue
Akuma pcs statue
Lara croft(I'm a lara fangirl so that may have affected this choice)
Sub zero bust by pcs

I think I can understand if some peeps might think the Uncharted PF looks "boring", but for me, it's right up there as being one of my fav looking videogame statues.

3002131-product-silo.png

My top 5 1/4 and bigger gaming statues that I have seen in person so far are

Darksiders 2 death statue
Sagat pcs statue
Akuma pcs statue
Lara croft(I'm a lara fangirl so that may have affected this choice)
Sub zero bust by pcs
ds2_statue_eode-2.png

Definitely one of my fav videogame statues I've seen. I think I've even read someone saying that it's way better in person (someone else Sharlene :D), & that the promo pics look like garbage. Not sure why they think the promo pics look like garbage (the promo pic posted above looks cool to me), but I guess that comment does make me excited a bit for the statue.

I guess we are picking statues not only based on how they look, but also what properties they belong to, & how much we like certain characters :D

I have this, and my friend loved it so he tried searching for one but to no avail. Little did we both knew it was pretty rare.

Sgt_Positive1279847961.jpeg

Back