what is the best hot toys figure, peoples opinions ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, the Green Lantern thing was a joke. Hot Toys teased one from the 2011 movie, but when it bombed they never came through with the release.

oh ok man, yeah come to think of it... that movie was pretty crap ! i do not blame HT for pulling out.

Even though the movie sucked, I still would've liked to see a Green Lantern from Hot Toys.

One of the reasons why I'm looking forward to the Green Lantern Corps movie is because I really want a high quality John Stewart figure.

Even though the movie sucked, I still would've liked to see a Green Lantern from Hot Toys.

One of the reasons why I'm looking forward to the Green Lantern Corps movie is because I really want a high quality John Stewart figure.

idris-02.jpg well you never know man do you ! haha

*sigh* if only the final figure had looked like that. The prototype colour was perfect or as close to it as I require.

I thought I remembered the final product turning out fairly well, but I might be thinking of the battle damaged version.
What color was the final figure?

Yeah, the colour was all kinds of wrong. Thankfully my shelf lighting reduces the effects of that - having a bluish light makes him seem just a bit more accurate in colour.

Yeah, the colour was all kinds of wrong. Thankfully my shelf lighting reduces the effects of that - having a bluish light makes him seem just a bit more accurate in colour.

same here ! my friend bought me a type of l.e.d. that gives robocop the blueish silver tint ! looks properly fresh

Back