1/6 what is the best captain america suit yet ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well from the caps i physically have tfa one but i think the stealth one will go top once get it in hand next year, but by time AOU comes out i think that will be my fav i just think it looks perfect even from ****** set photos

Yeah man...suits tends to look better on screen. I love the stealth suit too.

To be honest I did not even like it when I saw the leaked set pictures of the stealth suit last year. However I was sold after watching the movie. It look superb on screen.

How are you all Cap collectors going to display the new one, with it being taller than the rest? Are you fine with the slight difference in height going forward?

Hey man where did u get that information? I am not aware that it is taller

The specs (at Sideshow) lists it at 31cm (same as MOS). The new Thor is listed at 32cm which is accurate since he's taller than Cap. The older figs are listed at 30cm.
Winter Soldier is 31cm as well.

Hey man where did u get that information? I am not aware that it is taller

Last edited:
Eh, doesn't make a huge difference to me, really.

Just double checked the Hot Toys website to see if the Avengers Cap is listed at 30cm. I was wrong, it's listed as Approx 31cm, same as MoS Supes. So my speculation is unfounded. There's no definite way to say if STRIKE cap will be bigger or the same until release.

I can't even pick a favourite! I've been collecting HT for 6 weeks, and I've already got 2 Caps (SPM & Avengers) with Rescue Version arriving Friday. Not to mention duo pack on PO, and actively seeking Rescue Version...Missed out on Golden Age preorder, hoping for another release.
In other words, I'm nuts and can't be helped!! LOL

I can't even pick a favourite! I've been collecting HT for 6 weeks, and I've already got 2 Caps (SPM & Avengers) with Rescue Version arriving Friday. Not to mention duo pack on PO, and actively seeking Rescue Version...Missed out on Golden Age preorder, hoping for another release.
In other words, I'm nuts and can't be helped!! LOL

Great figures! And don't worry, I think almost everyone here is in the same boat as you...I know I am! :hi5: :lol

Great figures! And don't worry, I think almost everyone here is in the same boat as you...I know I am! :hi5: :lol

Yup. Didnt have any 1/6th scales at the beginning of January. And initially I just wanted a Cap outfit for my GI Joe. I now have a TFA, An A1 Cap & a DX02 Bats. *plus* I have two Caps on PO right now. I thought about cancelling my PO for the GA Cap, but then realized, at worst, he'll probably be good trade bait for a MkVII.

This rabbit hole is deeper than I thought.

Hehe I started 2 and a half years ago and I now have 16 figures that consists IM2 War Machine, Avengers Captain America, Black Widow, Thor, Hawkeye, Hulk, Iron Man Mark VII and Loki, IM3 Tony Stark, Marks I, II, IV, V, VI VII, and finally TFA Captain America. And currently have the Mark XLII, Silver Centurion, Stealth Cap/Civvie Steve set, and Winter Soldier on pre order as of now. Avengers 2 might kill me. But I doubt I am going to upgrade Hawkeye or Black Widow. I hope they really give Thor an upgrade in the costume department that I really like, and not exactly keen on the new Cap or Iron Man suit yet. I''m just not digging the extra red in the chest piece for Steve. I'm sure i'm gonna get Wanda and Pietro though I would have to see if they actually get final costumes by the end of the film. And if Vision is actually confirmed....then there's another fig I have to pre order. You can never have too many Avengers though :3

10155601_853251788024728_1679552911477242311_n.jpg

full body shot of the new suit...
Is this ur new fave cap suit?

Hehe I started 2 and a half years ago and I now have 16 figures that consists IM2 War Machine, Avengers Captain America, Black Widow, Thor, Hawkeye, Hulk, Iron Man Mark VII and Loki, IM3 Tony Stark, Marks I, II, IV, V, VI VII, and finally TFA Captain America. And currently have the Mark XLII, Silver Centurion, Stealth Cap/Civvie Steve set, and Winter Soldier on pre order as of now. Avengers 2 might kill me. But I doubt I am going to upgrade Hawkeye or Black Widow. I hope they really give Thor an upgrade in the costume department that I really like, and not exactly keen on the new Cap or Iron Man suit yet. I''m just not digging the extra red in the chest piece for Steve. I'm sure i'm gonna get Wanda and Pietro though I would have to see if they actually get final costumes by the end of the film. And if Vision is actually confirmed....then there's another fig I have to pre order. You can never have too many Avengers though :3

You are my hero!!

Can't wait for more pictures of the new suit online.! Hopefully we can see some soon

Nice collection! I wish I had your will power to stick to certain lines and I'd say you're doing pretty good not to have a figure overload! LOL.. I started collecting roughly 8 months ago and I'm up to 11 figures with 4 on pre order

I default to Rescue just because I haven't been a big fan of any of the Cap suits we've seen on screen. Strike is second place. AoU takes last so far -- way too dark and jumbled for me. Wish they would have gone with the concept suit.

Back