What if...Hot Toys got into 80's TV Licenses?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
miami_vice.thumbnail.jpg

miami-vice-dj-pmt.jpg

Hmmmm,
Automan (yes, yes I would)
Knightrider
A-team
Airwolf
Blue Thunder
240-Robert
B.A.D. Cats
21 Jump Street
CHiP's
Greatest American Hero
Hunter
The Hulk
Tour of Duty
Vega$
Alien Nation
Beauty and the Beast
Code Red
Cover-Up
The Highwayman
In the Heat of the Night
Magnum P.I.
The Master
Matt Houston
McClain's Law
T.J. Hooker
War of the Worlds
Superboy

How the heck did I forget CHiP's?! Gotta have Ponch and John. You can also add Mr. Roarke and Tattoo from Fantasy Island to my list.

Clearly there is only one 70's/ 80's series that can truly be described as essential Hot Toys territory -

Salvage 1

The figures, but most importantly, a 1/6 scale Salvage 1 for them to ride in. I bet JC Hong is working on it right now.

What if Hot Toys got into 80's TV Licenses? Well, they would go broke. :rolleyes:

i think i mentioned a few of the ones id love to see on another thread, think it was the starsky and hutch thread.

Great idea!!!

I would love to see:

CHiPs
Magnum PI
21 Jump Street
Knight Rider
V (Diana)
TJ Hooker (Hooker and Stacey)
Buck Rogers
Married with Children (4 pack and or Al Bundy) << This is a must :D

Being that Hot toys are so expensive though, and the market for the 80s shows would probably only appeal to those of us who actually grew up with the shows (I would assume most of todays young generation either dont know about half of these shows or think they are quite lame) id say it wouldnt happen, or if it did happen, there would be a very very small amount produced..

ALF Gordon Shumway 1:6 HT figure with the Tanner family. Thank you!

Oh, and for the late 80's... Tales From the Crypt "Crypt Keeper" and Quantum Leap figures!

Hell yeah :rock :rock :rock to Gordan Shumway, definitely would get this :lol

and....

My favorite Sci-Fi TV series from the 80's

v-finalbattle.jpg

v_l.jpg

vautographs.jpg

Vser2.jpg

45699546.jpg

I'd buy A-Team figures from HT in a heartbeat. Alf too, maybe a Ponch. Michael Knight and Hulk. And Hawk from Spenser: For Hire with his trademark Colt Python .357 Magnum! :rock

I'd buy a ferrigno Hulk...
Wow, thats a surprise. :D
V would be an excellent HT property.
What if Hot Toys got into 80's TV Licenses? Well, they would go broke. :rolleyes:
Or we would!
HAHA! I wrote SS about 3 years ago to do figures from "V". They politely thanked me for the suggestion! :lol
Yeah, they didn't like any fans POTA suggestions either but HT is beating them now.
My favorite Sci-Fi TV series from the 80's

v-finalbattle.jpg

v_l.jpg

Vser2.jpg

I LOVE V!!!
Another fan with good taste!!
I'd buy A-Team figures from HT in a heartbeat. Alf too, maybe a Ponch. Michael Knight and Hulk. And Hawk from Spenser: For Hire with his trademark Colt Python .357 Magnum! :rock

Well, I'd like a Hawk from Buck Rogers!!

A-Team, for certain.

Not sure if I would personally get them, but these should be made too:

Knight Rider
Magnum PI
CHiPs
Mr. Huxtable from the Cosby Show

I think Three's Company and V are good ideas too.

Back