What horror movie do you WANT to see remade?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monster Squad (remake) is currently in preproduction.

Personally, I'd like to see Dead and Buried remade . . . As well as a proper adaptation of I Am Legend.

Monster Squad (remake) is currently in preproduction.

Personally, I'd like to see Dead and Buried remade . . . As well as a proper adaptation of I Am Legend.

Seriously? For _____k sake. Is there nothing that's not being remade? It seems nothing's safe from the brain dead hacks currently working in the film industry.

This is an odd idea... but I think a remake of "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein" starring Jay and Silent Bob would be a Hoot!

Silent Night/Deadly Night might make a decent remake as long as it's not one of those dumbed down PG-13 remakes like Prom Night or The Stepfather. Actually I did hear awhile back they were gonna remake this but that was quite some time ago.

C.H.U.D. is another possibility

I would like to see chucky, the diabolic doll XD

NO,NO,NO!

There was talk a while back of this happening. Haven't heard anything for a while. Personally I hope it's dead in the water, or was just rumors.

Child's Play still has life and another sequel would be fine with me.

If they make another Chucky sequel I hope they'd go back to it's roots where Chucky was actually menacing and evil and get rid of Tiffany and whatever their son's name was? I hate what a joke he's become in Bride and Seed. The first Child's Play is still one of my favorite horror movies.

It's that movie's horrible everything that made it so good. Short of making the viewer putting a gun under their head and making a sunroof, I'm not sure what good a remake would do. :huh

think of the concept and forget about the movie itself. Aliens after sevral plans to take over earth finally think of a last idea to raise the dead to kill off humans on earth, and when they are done, clean up and have earth to themselves. How is that NOT apealing nowadays especially if they can make it disturbing with really good acting/special fx.

think of the concept and forget about the movie itself. Aliens after sevral plans to take over earth finally think of a last idea to raise the dead to kill off humans on earth, and when they are done, clean up and have earth to themselves. How is that NOT apealing nowadays especially if they can make it disturbing with really good acting/special fx.

It was already tried with mediocre success. Rent the Aussie flick Undead.

im not talking about some australian movie. i mean a hollywood summer blockbuster type of budget made in america.

Then you fail. :lol The Aussies spent more money on that movie than any Hollywood studio ever would on a remake of Plan 9. And at this point in time, more "Hollywood Blockbusters" are made outside of America than in. ;)

After Haunted Mansion :)yess:) and the Lovecraft flick I'm hoping Del Toro still goes forward with his version of Frankenstein. By the same token a "good" re-make of Dracula would be great.

I prefer the classics.

Back