What happened to the Fantastic Four?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckybaby555

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know if SS is planning on doing any Fantastic four PF's? The Thing form the FF movie was awesome. Can you imagine a PF HUman Torch?:devil

Does anyone know if SS is planning on doing any Fantastic four PF's? The Thing form the FF movie was awesome. Can you imagine a PF HUman Torch?:devil

:confused::confused: I would love to see more FF statues, but how would you do a Torch as a PF??

Unless maybe parts of his costume were "flamed on" and other parts are fabric??

I really hope they do them. Alot of people have said they think Torch and Sue would be be Comiquettes, but as long as they are in 1/4 scale that works for me.

The Thing from the movie sucked. The Thing Comic Book interpretation was well done but is really underappreciated. Not to mention it sits and rots at SSC and other retailers. The Human Torch and Invisible Woman lend themselves more to Comiquette stylings while depending on what you want to do Mr. Fantastic would determine what format you'd put him in.

The Thing from the movie sucked. The Thing Comic Book interpretation was well done but is really underappreciated. Not to mention it sits and rots at SSC and other retailers. The Human Torch and Invisible Woman lend themselves more to Comiquette stylings while depending on what you want to do Mr. Fantastic would determine what format you'd put him in.

yep movie Thing =:sick he looks like a pile of sculpted poo imo.

to bad the movie franchise is dead in the water as of now.

i'm sure we'll see some more statues from the line sooner or later.

I bet Thing would sell out quickly if they do another member. Especially if they announce an intention to do all three. I know that would be the thing to push me over to getting one.

Actually the movie maquette is very well sculpted regardless if people did not like how the movie version looked.

I do hope we get the remainder of the team done at some stage.

i got the movie maquette Thing than the comic book Thing. looks better, imo.

I suupose maquttes like the Movie thing would be best, especially in the 1/4 scale. I have both the movie thing snd the pf thing and I love them both. Im thinkin about Human Torch maquette done completley in flames like the the ghost rider bust with a light up feature,,,,that would rock.

The dio with the forthcoming Galactus bust behind it is good enough for me...

That would be a cool display. Make sure to take a picture of that.

The more I think about it, I think Sue and Johnny lend themselves better to maquettes, but it would be really nice if Sideshow could figure out a way to give them fabric costumes. The transition to show off their powers may suffer though so it may not be possible and still look good. It may be like the Spider-Man PF and I know alot of people disliked that, although I think it looks fine and is one of my favorites.

That would be a cool display. Make sure to take a picture of that.

The more I think about it, I think Sue and Johnny lend themselves better to maquettes, but it would be really nice if Sideshow could figure out a way to give them fabric costumes. The transition to show off their powers may suffer though so it may not be possible and still look good. It may be like the Spider-Man PF and I know alot of people disliked that, although I think it looks fine and is one of my favorites.

hmm... maybe for Sue, they can have her invisible part in clear resin (i.e., one arm and one leg and part of her torso), and then have the visible costume as cloth. maybe the clear resin could overlap the cloth where it meets and they can add some blue highlights to the resin to make it blend--but I'm sure it'll be difficult to make it look good...

As for Johnny, I don't know how they could make it a PF with cloth. I dont know if a partial transformation would be appreciated by the fans... I know I'd rather have a fully lit torch than see his pretty-boy mug.

Back