What happed with the child's play line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fopflugel

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I've noticed that the child's play license hasbeen removed. Also there are 0 items if you search for chucky collectibles on sideshowtoy.

Will there ever be new child's play items made by SS? How come that they've lost this license? In the past they've announced a new life-size child's play Chucky

Q&A
I’ve always been a huge fan of the Child’s Play movies. I’m fascinated by the “good guys” and Chucky himself. Last year, you released the Seed of Chucky live-size figure, which is awesome! I love the details, the blood, etc. Are there plans in the near future for producing a life-size Chucky or a life-size “good guy” with has the same excellent quality and details as your 1:1 Seed of Chucky?
A.

Yes, we are actively looking into development of a new life-size Chucky figure. It’s too early to confirm, but it is possible for late 2010 or 2011.

Some of the Child's Play sequels were made by Universal Pictures, and Sideshow lost all their Universal licenses a few months back. We still don't know exactly what happened with Universal or if Sideshow will re-acquire the licenses, but until then, all Universal licenses were removed from their website. So to answer your question, the Chucky line is dead for now...

I would be all over a life size chucky from Childs play 1-2-3. I Hate the seed/bride of chucky line.

really want a life size chucky doll!!!! but not going to pay $1000+ for him! 2011 is coming to an end and still no words on the life-size Chucky? someone form SSC please give us some update on this ?

Last edited:
I would check ebay. People will post it there that have it. Damn too bad we all didn't buy a bunch of these we would be the distribution channel.

Back