What Do You Do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally an "assistant deputy backup courier" for the Ostral-B Heretics

Now a Security Guard. But I've been demoted to Security Guard, Class 4

I worked at a grocery store for about 3 years until this spring when it was closed down. So now i work at a gas station, hope i'll get to keep my job for a year or so, feeling a need to acutally do something, travel, education etc.

if you're young, you can try getting a job working in a cruise/yatch. some hard work but I heard tips are great and you get some travel time by the water.

At the moment Im doing a couple things...
My actual job is a sales associate and cashier at a retail store called Hot Topic, hopefully soon to be manager. I also do sidework at a landscaping/handyman business called J&F. Then I have my own businesses such as graphic design work and custom collectible work through this forum. And on top of that Ive been working this past year to launch my own clothing line. I like to keep busy.

Legal Clerk going on 7 years. I just sit at a PC all day and accept court filings and deal with legal questions on the phone. Pay sucks but the benefits and vacation time are great.

Plus side is I have internet access so I can fake work and be on here all day :devil

i am the one who wears it.....

2cfvecz.gif

Back