What Do You Do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently making money part-time as a computer technician.

Part-time only as I was finishing up my degree as a 3d Environment Artist. Want to work in the video game industry. Now that I'm finished with schooling, going to build my portfolio for a bit yet, then look for jobs. Going to be tough finding jobs maybe, but it's what I want to do.

Currently making money part-time as a computer technician.

Part-time only as I was finishing up my degree as a 3d Environment Artist. Want to work in the video game industry. Now that I'm finished with schooling, going to build my portfolio for a bit yet, then look for jobs. Going to be tough finding jobs maybe, but it's what I want to do.

Ohhh tough but rewarding position you're aiming for. You remind me of one of my ex-coworker who studied 3D animation and aiming for gaming industry as well. He finished school soon after I left the company but risky education for sure. Wish you land the position of your dreams.

I work in a physical demanding Blue collar job for ____ money.

(how i afford this stuff is beyond me)

Computer Science & Engineering Bachelor, working in our Construction Family Business and working at getting into some good US based Tech University for an MS/PhD program as I want to develop the Higher Education Sector in my country...

Issue19CoverColor.gif

I'm a mechanic by trade. But I haven't got my hands dirty for some
time now. For the last 5 years I've been a supervisor of the welding department, well actually 4 as I originally started there as a welder at a company called
Trimas Corporation Australia. We manufacture car accessories. Eg- towbars, bullbars, nudgebars, cargo-barieres, roof-racks, you get my drift.
Trimas is a American owned company that make a diverse range of products and from my understanding also makes bomb casings..Cool huh.

https://www.trimas.com.au/trimas/corporate/aboutus/index.htm

Last edited:
Back