What Are Your Favorite Movie Poster Designs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting two one sheets soon... framing is the pricey for these bad boys. Who here goes with UV plex instead of glass etc?

big%20trouble%20in%20little%20china%20daybill%202%2012%2013.jpg

Only movie poster I have left is the Australian daybill. :D

Nothing gave me more nightmares than this:
(Have the regular poster, and the McFarlane 3D one )

posterbottom.jpg

jaws-three-d-poster-2.jpg

Last edited:
Getting framed right now;
A Clockwork Orange and Pulp Fiction one sheets and a few other movie stuff like Taxi Driver, Kill Bill and The Shining fotobusta's/overseas movie posters etc.
All originals.

That sounds cool, there's a ton of Italian posters I'd love to have.

I've had a sweet Taxi Driver one for awhile. All my poster should be in, in a week or so. All UV plexi, archival backing... the works in protecting them in top of the line framing.

I've had a sweet Taxi Driver one for awhile. All my poster should be in, in a week or so. All UV plexi, archival backing... the works in protecting them in top of the line framing.

Custom framing with original posters cost a pretty penny when you add them up (I used to do both). I'd advise you to make sure you have some sort of coverage, even renters insurance which doesn't cost a whole lot. Good for you, post some piece when you have them framed.

Two of mine:
2954qr5.jpg

73jg5t.jpg

The Pulp is from Spain theatrical release... Clockwork US standard from '71.

Back