What are you Watching?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremey Kyle with a man on it who has a haircut that makes him look like a pineapple. :slap:lol

I hate this show.. I hope they pay these people.

somethings_gotta_give.jpg

Unfortunately ... Big Brother. An hour a night three nights a week. It is apparently a televised experiment where they put a dozen insufferable people in a house, have cameras catch them being insufferable, and then aire the insufferable behavior for three hours a week.

Blah.

No one can ever question my commitment to the lovely Mrs. SnakeDoctor.

SnakeDoc

Unfortunately ... Big Brother. An hour a night three nights a week. It is apparently a televised experiment where they put a dozen insufferable people in a house, have cameras catch them being insufferable, and then aire the insufferable behavior for three hours a week.

Blah.

SnakeDoc

This the US version? it's on 7 days a week in the uk so count yourself lucky you only have to watch it 3 times per week. :lol

Blah.

SnakeDoc

This the US version? it's on 7 days a week in the uk so count yourself lucky you only have to watch it 3 times per week. :lol

Not to mention for the past few years they have promised its the last season... BUT THEY LIE:gah::mad:

I hate that show... it also replaces other programmes because they have to show it "Live" in the later hours after the "Catch Up" episode.

Who the hell REALLY wants to watch a bunch of people sleeping or sat on a sofa! It's just stalking for the lazy person! Never have to leave your home :lol

They havnt done Big Brother here for years (thank god!) but one channel got a real hard on for Paradise Hotel and Survivor :yuck :monkey4 :cuckoo: :emperor :horror :gah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back