What are you playing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read a blurb about the sequel in a Game Informer. I never played it, but I did hear good things. Just one of those games I kept putting on the back burner and now years have gone by.

Even though it's somewhat older game give it a try sometime. You should be able to buy it for pretty cheap. If you have a decent computer you can get it for 5 bucks in almost every Steam sale. It is one of my favorite games.

PS3:
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Resident Evil 4

360:
Borderlands 2
Tomb Raider(starting it tonight)

Im still playing Metal Gear rising. Easy, Medium & ahrd i played it with all the sound effects and that. Then i did very hard with just Music and voice over and started Revengeance. The game is alot more enjoyable with the soundtrack not being interupted by constant slashing

Still playing Hitman Absolution. Addicting game because I keep replaying missions to get a higher score, and to see different ways to take people out.

After tomorrow I'll be deeply involved with God of War. Even managed to get a couple of days off from work to play it.

Yeah, I was quite fond of the first. Someone mentioned DSII gives off a Legacy of Kain vibe, I'm inclined to agree. Plus I ran across a character who I'm pretty sure is played by Simon Templeman (Kain), so that's a plus :lol

That'd be me. As you can tell by my avatar I'm a HUGE LoK fan.

Back