What are you listening to?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BassbinTwins.jpg

Bassbin Twins - Live 99 :rock

The Cure- "17 Seconds"

318.jpg

in celebration of them playing "Three Imaginary Boys," "17 Seconds," and "Faith" for 3 nights at the Sydney Opera House. Would have killed to have seen those shows.. :(

Last edited:
Well over $150 each around here.... So at least 300 for a pair, then factor in beers, dinner prior, etc and you're talking four hundo. :( I remember the days of never missing a Pearl Jam show but alas, priorities change.

It's sad because I used to go to like shows all the time. Now there's no one I'm willing to spend that much on.

On the other hand, Foo Fighters tix are only $45. :yess:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYLxryIJZnQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYLxryIJZnQ[/ame]

...tell victory.:yess:

I don't know if any of you have heard it yet because it literally just debuted, but Trent Reznor and Karen O just did a cover of "Immigrant Song." If you haven't, you'll will soon. It's making pretty big waves.

It's that good.

So good that I'll let this little guy do the talking:

:panic:

I don't know if any of you have heard it yet because it literally just debuted, but Trent Reznor and Karen O just did a cover of "Immigrant Song." If you haven't, you'll will soon. It's making pretty big waves.

It's that good.

its the one from "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" OST.:wink1:

I'm kind of surprised Vedder is going that route. I always figured him for one of the guys that wouldn't support gouging fans on ticket prices, etc. It isn't like he needs the money or anything. . .oh, well. His right to do it.

This morning I was listening to this:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16bFBzx7I_0"]YouTube - ‪Midnight Oil - The Dead Heart‬‏[/ame]

It's that good.

Yeah, it's pretty good.

I'm kind of surprised Vedder is going that route. I always figured him for one of the guys that wouldn't support gouging fans on ticket prices, etc. It isn't like he needs the money or anything. . .oh, well. His right to do it.

This morning I was listening to this:

YouTube - ‪Midnight Oil - The Dead Heart‬‏

Pearl Jam has pissed me off with the way they do their tickets since the Ticketmaster disaster of the mid 90's.... I still remember sitting on the phone, calling over and over and over as a teen, just hoping to get through. All because they decided to battle a system that really didn't need to be fixed.... Since then they're tried to sell tickets on their own site, which has been equally as disasterous! You thought PPOs on SSC were tough? Pfft... Pearl Jam Tickets have pushed me to the point of rage....

Sister Hazel -- All for You

Just one on a long playlist of 90s rock songs. I love me my 90s rock!

Back