What are some of your favourite movie cameos?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drew Barrymore's Scream cameo was well done considering that she was the biggest star in the movie and got killed a few minutes in. That really set the tone for the whole film.

I'd argue that an extremely publicized role where the actress' face is literally the entire movie poster isn't a cameo.

But I know what you mean, in terms of the "wait, what?" reaction to her scene. Similar to that was when Seagal, near the top of his action box office game, bit it about fifteen minutes into Executive Decision.

I'd argue that an extremely publicized role where the actress' face is literally the entire movie poster isn't a cameo.

But I know what you mean, in terms of the "wait, what?" reaction to her scene. Similar to that was when Seagal, near the top of his action box office game, bit it about fifteen minutes into Executive Decision.

An Executive Decision fan, eh? :hi5:

Stiller was great in that one

Ha, I was watching Last Action Hero tonight after chatting about it in the Terminator Genisys thread and immediately thought of this discussion when Arnold and the kid walk into the police station and see Sharon Stone lighting up a cigarette dressed as her Basic Instinct character and Robert Patrick walking out in his T-1000 police uniform.

:goodpost:

I give a strong side eye to anyone who isn't.

So does he.

seagal.jpg

I enjoyed the Liam Neilson cameo in The Last Three Days.

Back