What about old school, vintage Tron?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally scored these guys!!
Absolutely amazing!! :rock!!

DSC08737.jpg

DSC08738.jpg

DSC08740.jpg

DSC08743.jpg

DSC08739.jpg

DSC08746.jpg

DSC08749.jpg

DSC08754.jpg

DSC08756.jpg

O_O

I'd like to know how much you paid for them all. I'm missing the Red and Orange bikes.

I LOVE THOSE. I've never been able to get any.

I've been looking for them on Ebay for months, and the prices they are fetching are ridiculous... but they are so cool!

O_O

I'd like to know how much you paid for them all. I'm missing the Red and Orange bikes.

I got the full set for a decent price compared to what they are currently selling on Ebay... :yess:

Kuzeh, where did you get the little light-up stands for the figures? I have the same Medicom figures and lightcycles, but I don't remember them coming with bases.

The four Kubrick sets are also worth tracking down, by the way.

Yah, Kuzeh, that 4-shot makes me want to RIDE the rainbow rather than taste it!

...yah that sounds gross.

Anyways, happy that one of us was able to score that. I guess I was lucky that I was a huge Tron nerd even before Legacy was announced. I got my yellow and blue light bikes for about $30 a piece. Now I really wish I searched harder for the other ones.

Same here. I was a Tron fan since the original movie came out, and bought every toy or collectible I could find. Glad I don't have to pay today's ridiculous eBay prices for the Tomy, Medicom and Kubrick toys.

Love those lights, Kuzeh. I may just have to pick up a set or two...

Hey Kuzeh, how do the Medicom figures feel? They always looked really fragile to me, but that is because they are based on the old Micronauts figures I had as a kid and those WERE super fragile...

Hey Kuzeh, how do the Medicom figures feel? They always looked really fragile to me, but that is because they are based on the old Micronauts figures I had as a kid and those WERE super fragile...

Personally, I didn't like the medicom figures. They were flimsy. I left them in the box. It's all about the bikes for me!

Amazing! where did you get them?
:clap:clap

Ebay :horror

That awesome Kuzeh

Thanks man!!

Yah, Kuzeh, that 4-shot makes me want to RIDE the rainbow rather than taste it!

...yah that sounds gross.

Anyways, happy that one of us was able to score that. I guess I was lucky that I was a huge Tron nerd even before Legacy was announced. I got my yellow and blue light bikes for about $30 a piece. Now I really wish I searched harder for the other ones.

You know, I've always been a fan of the original Tron, one of the few movies I saw twice @ theaters as a kid, but in Mexico, we never got any collectibles or toys from it. So when I moved to the US, it never occured to me to look for Tron stuff, until the new movie was coming out.
Even though I paid more than the MSRP, it's was still a LOT less than what they are currently selling on Ebay, I think I got lucky, considering that just the orange bike sells for about $180.00 on average!! :horror

Same here. I was a Tron fan since the original movie came out, and bought every toy or collectible I could find. Glad I don't have to pay today's ridiculous eBay prices for the Tomy, Medicom and Kubrick toys.

Love those lights, Kuzeh. I may just have to pick up a set or two...

Yeah, lights are awesome, I was thinking about the Kubrick ones, just the MCP, Recognizer and Tank are worth it... but I'll wait until I find a good deal on them...

Well the head, hands and feet joints feel a bit fragile... but articulation is great, and the joints in general are tight.

Yeah, lights are awesome, I was thinking about the Kubrick ones, just the MCP, Recognizer and Tank are worth it... but I'll wait until I find a good deal on them...

The MCP is a must-buy, as you can actually remove the cone section to reveal the decrepit old man underneath, sitting in his sphinx-like chair/doghouse. And I'd also consider getting the set with Yori, as that's the only version of the character we've even gotten.

I swear, Ram and Yori get absolutely NO love.

Back