What "5" LOTR PF's Do You Want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyAndFight

©Fly, All rights reserved
CF Supporter
Reaction score
With the PF line moving rather slowly, if you were in charge of product development at Sideshow, which would be your next "5" characters to put into production?

Please list them in order of preference.

To get the ball rolling, here are mine:

1. Gandalf the Grey

2. Aragorn (Fellowship version)

3. Last Alliance High Elven Warrior

4. Gondorian Fountain Guard

5. Royal Rohan Guard

1) Aragorn (ROTK version with Anduril, Boromir's vambrances, the elven cloak, etc.)

2) Legolas (FOTR version pre-Lorien)

3) Gimli

4) High Elven Warrior

5) Faramir in Ranger Garb (duh)

1. Mouth of Sauron (on steed) Don't care about the cost

2. Ringwraith (preferrably on steed again) Dont care about the cost

3. Gollum w/ exclusive smeagal head

4. Strider

5. Saruman

Would like a treebeard and fell beast done but obviously not 1/4 scale. Also, you can never have enough orcs and beasties in your collection!

Last edited:
Cool Idea!

I would really like to get:

1. Moria Orc - Exlcusive could have interchangeable Archer/Swordsman equipment

2. Aragorn - Ideally with the exclusive being the Lothlorien cloak and new hands that feature Boromir's gauntlets, but this may be too complicated. Another exlcusive could be the torch that he fights the Nazgul with, but please, please, please, have the PF include Boromir's gauntlets. That is a huge point in the film for me!

3: Nazgul - I think a ringwraith with all of their flowing cloaks (and their missing heads!) would look great and creepy in the PF line

4: Legolas

5: Pippin - in Shire costume of course. I think this move would go a long way to making some collectors happy, and show a commitment to bringing fans the characters that they want!

I plan only on getting the Fellowship and a few choice good/bad guys though for this line. I'd rather get the nine, a couple of secondary heroes, and some good, distinctive villians, like a moria orc, a mordor orc, a Helm's Deep Uruk, etc... This'll take decades!:rotfl

1) Gandalf the Grey- IMO the Gandalf they should have done first to go with Frodo. From a scene where he's wearing his hat preferably.

2) Sam- From ROTK as he walks into the scene to fight Shelob.

3) Aragron- Helms deep version. I want some chainmail!

4) Merry and Pippin- Will never happen but it would be amazing to have these two sitting in a treebeard bust. That would be awesome. More realistically I would like them done in the same vein as the SSW Merry statue. Being hobbits.

5a) Sam carrying Frodo- Probably fit more into the dio line like above, but this would be amazing as a PF.

5b) High Elven Warrior

I'm kinda hoping the stick to characters from the fellowship so this line will actually sell to the casual fan. Frankly, I'm a little worried about the PF selection at the beginning of this line, at least in terms of the long term vitality of the LOTR PF line.

1) Boromir with Arrows sticking out of him, but still on his feet fighting.

2) Eowyn as Dernhelm fighting the Witchking.

3) Eomer with helmet on, holding a spear.

4) Aragorn on Weathertop with a torch and sword fighting off the ringwraiths.

5) Galadriel waving goodbye to the Fellowship.

1. Aragorn in ranger outfit

2. Boromir

3. Denethor

4. Legolas

5. Pippin

(Just hoping they make the main fellowship complete.)

1. Faramir, Ranger or armor...or both :D

2. Easterling

3. Theoden in Armor

4. Prologue Elven Warrior

5. Gondorian Fountain Guard

Runners up: Boromir, Moria Orc

1. Arwen in red and black "dying" gown
2. Arwen in black "mourning" gown (with veil -- I'd also take this as a diorama with Elessar's tomb)
3. Arwen in pale blue "off to Grey Havens" gown
4. Arwen in pale green "wedding" gown
5. Ah, okay. High-Elven Warrior.

:arwen

Seriously, though, if she's going to have a wonky face and weird stance, don't bother.

I'm personally not interested in PFs, but I think they should do popular visually interesting characters that will be difficult to do in the 1:6 line.

1: King Elessar

2: Gollum or Eomer in armor (that helmet w/ horse hair would be sweet)

3: Witchking w/ flaming sword

4: Gothmog

5: Arwen in red & black dress

Gimli at Balin's tomb would be cool also.

I change my vote.

#1 would be Boromir in armor, sword raised in one hand with the Gondorian standard in the other. That would :rock.

lotr-ttt-ext-dvd4.jpg

Boromir : This city was once the jewel of our kingdom. A place of light and beauty and music. And so it shall be once more. Let the armies of Mordor know this : Never again will the land of my people fall into enemy hands. The city of Osgiliath has been reclaimed for Gondor !
Soldiers : For Gondor !
Boromir : For Gondor !
Soldiers : For Gondor !

1. Gandalf the Grey

2. Aragorn (Fellowship version)

3. Eomer

4. Elendil

5. Ringwraith

Back