What 1/6 character would be an instant hit???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not before I presume that everyone likes exactly what I like and suggest Daniel Larusso and Mr Miyagi FTW :rock

Ok going with the trend Id like to drop a 'wishlist' too

Whole of the Pink Floyd guys (NON Syd Barret)
Leslie Nielsen as Frank Drebin

I actually think a 1/6 Santa Clause from HT could be their biggest hit if done right.When i read this thread i think of a common interest among collectors that anyone could buy.
I would buy it.Just add a whole bunch of Gifts like the figure is just about drowning in them for a nice display.

Last edited:
I think Star Trek (Original Series & Next Generation) would sell very well and be an instant hit. There are tons of Star Trek fans waiting for Hot Toys, or Enterbay to pickup up these two license and make awesome figures. You have so many characters to choose from: The Crews, Klingons, the Borg, etc., etc. = $$$$$ :wink1:

Star Trek is what I want the most as well, including TWOK uniforms. And the 2004 Battlestar Galactica Series

Famous soccer players would be an instant hit. 3.5 billion fans worldwide.

Famous soccer players would be an instant hit. 3.5 billion fans worldwide.

If we are talking Messi or Beckham then yes.Judging by the interest in soccer on this board i wouldn't say it would be a big hit.

Check out Denny Kim's Messi with the full Barcelona Kit.Looks pretty good but the interest was surprisingly low.

I am a huge Soccer fan and would love to own figures of plenty legends but it will never happen.

For the love of everything that is good... will someone, anyone make a Vegeta figure! PLEASE!

vegeta_saiyajin_saga_by_raykugen-d31rma5.png

Back