WGP's supernatural ROADTRIP 666- MR. CROWLEY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's UNHOLY SUPERNATURAL ROAD TRIP- cast pics posted

First wave has to sell before we justify spending time and money on wave two guys! At least 16 of each available character needs to sell before we get onto the next batch of characters :)

Any updates on dean head? If possible a painted head of 4 characters would be appreciated. Still waiting for my heads be sent to pete

Ok, now I have a painter for my Sam and Dean head. :)
Please put me on the list. :)

Any updates on dean head? If possible a painted head of 4 characters would be appreciated. Still waiting for my heads be sent to pete

I was just told the newly corrected Dean heads and Angel Blade orders will be shipping to me this week. Our heads have been sent to Marvel Artist Salvador Larocca to paint up for us. Since he is in Spain it may be a month till we see anything.

Last edited:

Well I waited a long time to hear the heads are rolling out. I need to be PM'd about Bobby Head. Thanks Great Looking Group

I was just told the newly corrected Dean heads and Angel Blade orders will be shipping to me this week. Our heads have been sent to Marvel Artist Salvador Larocca to paint up for us. Since he is in Spain it may be a month till we see anything.

Ok thanks for update. can you please message me or update here if you have em already. since i wanna work things out with pete if ever. thanks

Are you guys selling the painted heads too?

I would highly suggest SKiman for a paint job...fair pricing and about a weeks turnaround dpending on his amount of work

Are you guys selling the painted heads too?
Post one offers some painter suggestions here on the forums you can use.

I would highly suggest SKiman for a paint job...fair pricing and about a weeks turnaround dpending on his amount of work

Also a great suggestion. :)

Say WST I'd like a full set of wave 1 plus an icarus blade x 2 are you ready to ship full sets yet or still waiting on the Dean head and blade to arrive?

those figure are incredible! I wish I could just order the whole lot all painted and dressed. congratulations to all!

Having the figure all painted and dressed and sold as a whole fig could be arranged, if you are interested pm me for details

When are these guys being shipped out for painting? Pete hasn't gotten anything yet.

The caster shipped them out Monday. BTW, just as a tiny update, nothing major, but we are looking into making Morton Salt containers for the boys to have as accessories as well. :)

All up to interest. Shout out, people!
Lets start some Supernatural accessory interest lists and see how many we get. For salt containers (with stickers) too. :)

I would say a sawed off and the demon kill knife...the salt ehhhh

here is a list of supplies you should sell as a gear set.
1.the colt
2.salt container
3.dead mans blood mason jar
4.books
5. floor decale with devil trap printed
6.double berrel shotgun
7.demon knife
8. bobbies flask
9.shovel with wood look handle
10.deans lighter mini
11. john winchester's journal
12. holy water bottle.
13 crossbow with arrows with deads man blood bottle

Demon knife,colt :) angel blade are icons.

Back