WGP's "Sam J Jones" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...I had two orders in in advance as QC copies to approve. One went for a customer to Silent Surfer and the head will actually be being shown at the Famcon 1:6 convention this weekend in a WGP section Silent Surfer is hosting for us.

Oooh! Would that be my Flash head, Rick? :pray:

Exciting news! :clap

Pete, dare I ask if there is any progress on Flash?

Since the head needed to ship to the UK I don't think he would have received it yet, actually. It's only been mailed off a week and international shipping has been dragging a bit lately. Our UK half mailed stuff from the UK to Cali for Famcon and it took near two and a half weeks!

Also, just so you don't get frustrated, I don't think he follows all of our posts since I try and juggle 90% of them, so to make sure you get a response on painted heads progress you should E-mail or PM his directly for faster response! :hi5:

UPDATE

I gotcha on! Our Deluxe Flash costume set will be out by years end (though the head is available now) and Ming is a 2014 project.

Paintjob by Silent Surfer, available for commissions!

Hey gang,
Alright, as we prepare to go forward now and get these sets produced
(which will be unpainted head for those that have not bought it, costume sets, and the sword), made for a Hot Toys TT19 or similar knock-off type body, we want to check how many people are still provisionally interested in this since the list has been around awhile, just to gauge how many we'll be needing to make. It helps us determine price. Please PM or answer in the thread if you are still interested or want to be taken off the list.

Fluid, Roy Batty, and Ichabod just responded this month so I know you guys are still in!

Thanks! :hi5:

Re: WGP's "Sam J Jones" thread- Pricing information now up

More concrete news for the Flash set:

Set does not include Hot Toys TT-19 figure.

The head, costume set and sword, all unpainted so you can use the painter you'd prefer, is looking to be $325. The sword and belt buckle will be cast in metallic Gold. The boots will be fabric with resin soles cast in black.

The set without the head is $265 for those who already have it.

The head is $60, unpainted separate, and available now for those who want to get a head start on getting it painted.

There are only 15 spots open for the costume set at this time. We have reached out to a painter to get a quote for those who would prefer a painted set and are awaiting a reply.

this looks amazing, and Nathan's paint job brings it to life. WGP make Masters of the universe figures. :)

Back