WGP's Classic Star Trek: Sex-You-up Kirk pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek (first look at bad-ass Kirk UP!)

You had to offer the Neural Parasite when I have a ton of Hot Toys coming in the following month. :monkey2

Damn that's awesome! If I was into Trek, I would totally buy it.

Come on, hurry up with "Galaxy Battles"!!!!!

Man, got to thinking - when these babies start to get produced, would love to see one painted up by the likes of SilentSurfer or Greggo...

Considered it done ;)

Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek ("Sex You Up" Kirk revealed!)

Here's a few shots of "Sex You Up" Kirk I had time to throw up before leaving for work. technically, Chu considers these WIP, but I think it looks pretty much done! What do you guys think?

sexykirk2.jpg

sexykirk1.jpg

sexykirk3.jpg

If I purchased that headsculpt I'd need to set up dramatic lighting across his eyes!

Great zbrushing Toupee!

See, after that "sexy" Kirk, I'd want a smiling McCoy and an "eyebrow raised" Spock just to act out one of the "laughing" ends of one of the episodes!

The "sex you up" kirk has a great likeness - the only reason I could see why it might be work in progress is the expression? This version has a very straight-forward, wholesome smile, but when I think Captain Kirk, I think "smirk"; he's always trying to be extra charming, so the image I get in my mind is something like this:

https://images2.fanpop.com/image/quiz/303000/303723_1255801909935_407_300.jpg

I'd say the "work-in-progress" is about 95% of the way there! :clap

I can not believe how awesome that Bad ass kirk head looks. Just wow.

I think the expression is fine, it's all about how you paint the eyes. If you paint them straight on, it's just gonna look like a smile. They'll have to be either off to one side, or painted up with the head tilted down to get that pervy grin.

The Sex me up Kirk is excellent when are you collecting payment and did you receive my payment for the other Kirk?

Actually after looking at the pics again I have to say they are both pretty awesome. After I see how the first one turns out I may have to get the second.

See, after that "sexy" Kirk, I'd want a smiling McCoy and an "eyebrow raised" Spock just to act out one of the "laughing" ends of one of the episodes!

Hell yes! For Trek, all the goofier ones are actually very charming.

I think the expression is fine, it's all about how you paint the eyes. If you paint them straight on, it's just gonna look like a smile. They'll have to be either off to one side, or painted up with the head tilted down to get that pervy grin.

I agree with that.

The Sex me up Kirk is excellent when are you collecting payment and did you receive my payment for the other Kirk?

(On the "Bad-ass" payment) I did. I just marked the payment down this morning (with free Neural parasite!).

We will be offering the free Nueral Parasite fot the first 10 payments on "Sex you Up Kirk" and "Yeoman Rand" (when she's done) as well. It just seems like a cool thing to keep on doing.

You can send payments for the "Sex Me Up Kirk" now that you have seen him, (but if you already ordered the bad Ass kirk, you don't need to add the $5 shipping again.)

Our Harrison Solo WIP will be debuted late this evening (when i get home from work. I didn't have time to post him before!)

Back