WGP's Classic Star Trek: Sex-You-up Kirk pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek (first look at bad-ass Kirk UP!)

Came home from work to find the newest picks of Kirk from Chu waiting for me in my E-mail and I immediately wanted to post these. DAMN! Just a note here- the hair has barely even been started as far as detail. It's just a temp place holder as he does hair detail last.
-Rick :)

Kirk1.jpg

kirk2.jpg

Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek (Kirk and Yeoman Rand)

I know. I was just exaggerating (just like you did with Shatner's height), because it would be hard to find a tall female body. :wink1: Most are designed to be smaller and petite.

I wasn't exaggerating about Kirk's height;according to IMDB, Shatner is 5'9 1/2 ",De Kelley was 5'10", and Nimoy 6'1".Wonderful information source.
Just caught the Kirk image. I'm impressed...PS

Please put me down for a Kirk BAD_ASS.

Any chance it will be offered prepainted?

Thats perfect. If you can make it look like that then it will be best Kirk yet. I think he is the hardest of the three main characters to do.

Looking awsome!!!!

Please add me to Nurse Chapel! :D

By the way, glad you're doing the more obscure characters, and I wish you'd offer Scotty, Sulu, Uhura and Chekov as well. It's high time we get decent likeness for that mythic crew! :D

Looking awsome!!!!

Please add me to Nurse Chapel! :D

By the way, glad you're doing the more obscure characters, and I wish you'd offer Scotty, Sulu, Uhura and Chekov as well. It's high time we get decent likeness for that mythic crew! :D

Thanks!~
As I always say, we're fine making whomever you guys want as long as the interested numbers are there to back it up. Personally for something like Trek I can't imagine the numbers not being able to reach something like 16 interested per character. :)

My question is regular Sulu or drunk, shirtless wide-eyed Sulu with sword? (laugh)

That Kirk is fantastic... gotta be the best one I've seen in 1/6 :rock

Hmm, didn't see my name on the Rand list, but it should be! She's a great addition! For the main characters, I think it would be nice to start off initially with serious expressions with killer likenesses, since we ST collectors have been deprived of that in the 1/6 scale. Some folks like Spencer, Nanjin, and Sci-fi Metropolis have done some truly great Spocks and McCoys, but by and large, the rest of the characters have gone unrepresented. Then, when we have the basics, adding in some fun variants ('Three Musketeers' Sulu) would be wonderful!! Of course, I still want a "I'm sexy and I know it" Kirk... :lol

And since there are already some good Spock/McCoys floating around, maybe you guys could come right out of the gate with fun variants for them - bemused, arched-eyebrow Spock and smiling "Well what do you know - I finally got the last word!" McCoy? Thoughts?

I'm down for a bad ass Kirk, depending on price.
Thanks!
Ron

For the main characters, I think it would be nice to start off initially with serious expressions with killer likenesses, since we ST collectors have been deprived of that in the 1/6 scale. Some folks like Spencer, Nanjin, and Sci-fi Metropolis have done some truly great Spocks and McCoys, but by and large, the rest of the characters have gone unrepresented. Then, when we have the basics, adding in some fun variants ('Three Musketeers' Sulu) would be wonderful!! Of course, I still want a "I'm sexy and I know it" Kirk... :lol

And since there are already some good Spock/McCoys floating around, maybe you guys could come right out of the gate with fun variants for them - bemused, arched-eyebrow Spock and smiling "Well what do you know - I finally got the last word!" McCoy? Thoughts?

Thank you everybody SO much for the kind compliments on Kirk. We like hearing if you think we did what we set out to achieve. And keep shouting out if I missed anybody for the interest lists.

We also like you guys discussing strategy for us so keep that going! (laugh).
In the end, it's you guys who will really decide what Spock and McCoys are wanted from us (if any), or if any Scotty, Sulus ,and Checkovs (etc) are still needed, so that's great discussion! I can't say I have really been following all the Trek threads regularly to keep up with everything that's been done so we really like hearing your voice.

Thanks!
-Rick :)

I'd be down for both Kirks and a Rand (and a Spock, McCoy, et al).

Kirk is coming along nicely. I'd be in for the rest of the crew too, but only a regular Sulu (even though the wide-eyed one would look good on a Bruce Lee muscle body).

Back