WGP's Classic Star Trek: Sex-You-up Kirk pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek (first look at bad-ass Kirk UP!)

With Kirk looking this good let's see your take on Spock, McCoy, Scotty etc!

RANDOM TANGENT

Just to help a fellow brother out, have you guys seen Betomatalli's Fluffy from Creepshow at
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89435&page=16 and seen THIS?

photo8.jpg

It's beyond amazing. Now, for anyone who wants something really special for their 1:6 Classic Trek collection, maybe you should write him and ask him if he can use that body as a base to make you guys a small, limited edition run of Mugato's for you? It would be phenominal! :hi5:

That's easily the best Kirk sculpt around. Kudos! :clap

Im in for all of these.....excellent.

Amazing!!:thud:

Only question left is when will it be ready to ship???

yeah, when will it be ready to ship? Amazing!

Amazing!!:thud:

Only question left is when will it be ready to ship???

Great question! And thanks everyone for the awesome comments! :hi5: :1-1:

Let me answer that for those who have never ordered from us or haven't read in any of our threads about the digital process.

Anytime we show a "finished" head it generally takes about one month to get it into your hands. It first needs to be physically printed then cleaned up if necessary from the printing process (printing machines can sometimes leave "stepping" from the printing process no matter how nice the printer is). From there the head needs to get molded and cast, and then it's done! (The variable for wait time comes with the clean up I mentioned. It can sometimes be done sooner).

Once the final picture is up like it is above so you know what it will look like we start opening the doors to payments.

Cost per head will be $55 plus $5 shipping. Any heads can be combined with order to save on shipping (staying at just the $5 shipping), to bubble_gum_gothatyahoo.com (with the "at" replaced with an @).

As an added bonus to make an even bigger splash with this, we will be making these Neural Parasites and be offering one free with the first fifteen payments.

Operation_Annihilate_120.jpg

tmneuralparasite.jpg

I was thinking if we got them cast in that fleshy material they would look wicked as all hell. :)

Thanks again, everyone!
-Rick :)

PS- if any other Trek head is ready at the same time as BA Kirk you can save on the shipping by combining, no problem!

Last edited:

Amazing work Chu!

Sorry if I missed it but are you doing Spock as well? I see you mentioned his hands, but I see no mention of a head.

Also, does anyone know who has outfits for these guys (websites please as I don't have people's board user names memorized).

Anyone know if the Barbie Kirk outfit (the original series Barbie/Ken two pack they made) would fit a Dragon or Hot Toys body? Is it any good?

Sean

Sorry if I missed it but are you doing Spock as well? I see you mentioned his hands, but I see no mention of a head.

Also, does anyone know who has outfits for these guys (websites please as I don't have people's board user names memorized).

Anyone know if the Barbie Kirk outfit (the original series Barbie/Ken two pack they made) would fit a Dragon or Hot Toys body? Is it any good?

Sean

Hi Sean,
Response has been awesome to our Kirk so we will be doing the est of the crew now, (including Chapel and Rand!).

Someone posted earlier there were Trek uniforms here:
https://smcgcustoms.com/default.aspx

That Kirk is BADASS!!!

Excellent work!

ok, really hoping to get in on the Neural Parasites but bubble_gum goth(at)yahoo.com with a space between gum and goth is not a valid addy, but eliminating the space doesn't show up as a registered user on paypal .. help??

ok, really hoping to get in on the Neural Parasites but bubble_gum goth(at)yahoo.com with a space between gum and goth is not a valid addy, but eliminating the space doesn't show up as a registered user on paypal .. help??

I believe it should be bubble_gum_goth if I remember correctly.

Back