WGP's Classic Star Trek: Sex-You-up Kirk pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek (Kirk and Yeoman Rand)

We work a wave at a time but I'd say Nurse Chapel ought to be part of the second wave. :)

:yess::yess::yess:
I don't mind the wait. It gives me time to get my customs ready and a break on my wallet. Plus, Nurse Chapel was 6' tall, so it's going to be a little work to find or customize a body for her.

count me in for both Kirks, the more Trek the better. I love seeing all the different artist's versions, especially for Shatner, who has one of those faces that every artist sees differently.

And I'm all over Rand.

Er wait that came out wrong.

I'd be interested on a Kirk BAD_ASS, Rand and a Chapel (when it is available)
Thanks

I'd be interested on a Kirk BAD_ASS, Rand and a Chapel (when it is available)
Thanks

Gotcha down. And now because of you a Nurse Chapel interest list had to be started. :)
Khonsu70, Samueljd, I have you added too. If people are gonna vote, I'm gonna make the lists! :)

Last edited:

OK better put me on Nurse Chapel list as well.

Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek (2 Kirks, Nurse Chapel and Yeoman Rand)

I like the title update. Makes me feel all 4 of these sculpts are going to come to a realization.

Hey, if it's the last thing I do for trek, I want to make a screaming "Khaaaaaaaaaaaan!" Kirk head! (laugh)

:yess::yess::yess:
Nurse Chapel was 6' tall, so it's going to be a little work to find or customize a body for her.
Actually, she was 5'9",which means she was the same height as Dr. McCoy and slightly taller than Kirk...PS

Actually, she was 5'9",which means she was the same height as Dr. McCoy and slightly taller than Kirk...PS

I know. I was just exaggerating (just like you did with Shatner's height), because it would be hard to find a tall female body. :wink1: Most are designed to be smaller and petite.

Just to update: The Kirks are a given as happening and Rand and Chapel will happen as the interest votes come in more for them.

The first Kirk head is almost done. Pics should be posted soon. Which one is it??? :)

Both of those sculpts together would make for an awesome "The Enemy Within" display. Serious for good Kirk, and ____-eating grin for rapey Kirk.

Back