Prop Weta's The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey : Button of Bilbo Baggins™

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardyakka_mate

Super Freak
Reaction score
Weta's The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey : Button of Bilbo Baggins™

hobbitbilbosbuttonalrg2.jpg

hobbitbilbosbuttondlrg2.jpg

hobbitbilbosbuttonb305.jpg

cabinetlarge-hobbitbilbosbuttonclrg.jpg

hobbitbilbosbuttonx5blrg2.jpg

1-piece: 10.99 USD
https://www.wetanz.com/button-of-bilbo-baggins/

5-piece set: 44.95 USD
https://www.wetanz.com/set-of-5-buttons-of-bilbo-baggins/

Offer:
Buy 5 Buttons of Bilbo Baggins and save US$10!

Availability:
Shipping World Wide from Middle-earth (New Zealand)
Dimensions:
0.8" x 0.8" x 0.5" (H x W x D)
2 cm x 2 cm x 1.3 cm

Fits in my liking the "prop" type of stuff I am liking more and more, def will get!

Yeah...I was sorta thinking this is stretching the prop thing a bit far...but to each his own. I would figure that something like this would be a FREE GIFT with purchase other stuff. $10 for a BUTTON?

I don't see the issue with it. Personally, I think it's pretty cool and at $10 its nothing on the wallet.

I know Josh, I find the onscreen "props" like this way more appealing for me these days rather then statues per say. My display space is a premium and is way limited and has out grown its limits, stuff like this fits in better and looks authentic, I am liking this.

I like both and like to pick up prop items if the price is right or something really special like The Red Book. I just still prefer my statues and busts but I so get what you're saying.

I like both and like to pick up prop items if the price is right or something really special like The Red Book. I just still prefer my statues and busts but I so get what you're saying.

I LOVE props like this, not sure on the statues as of late as they are doing nothing for me, not to knock them, just not what I am looking for. The Redbook, Bagend Key, these buttons, all of the Daniel Reeve items I have got over the past few months are what I LOVE and is where my passion is in these days.

weta is simply selling some props and that's a good news because Sideshow wouldn't have done that. Weta give you the opportunity to get things which are screen accurate. Imo it's really interesting to collect those collectibles.

weta is simply selling some props and that's a good news because Sideshow wouldn't have done that. Weta give you the opportunity to get things which are screen accurate. Imo it's really interesting to collect those collectibles.

:exactly: :clap :goodpost: :clap

Back