Statue Weta Workshop's Beorn's House Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Revealed today at SLCC. Will be limited but no word on ES or price yet.

image.jpg

This will be over $200...maybe $249-$299. ES of 750 will sell out

Erebor entrance is $200 and open edition. This has to be more money. If not then Weta is being mighty generous for a ES 750 piece. This is bigger than any of the Dwarves and they are $250

Erebor entrance is $200 and open edition. This has to be more money. If not then Weta is being mighty generous for a ES 750 piece. This is bigger than any of the Dwarves and they are $250

Its 9" tall at the tallest tree it seems. I do expect it to be more in the $225 range.

Weta's doing some great work. Looks really good and will probably order. Any idea on release date?

Early 2015.

That would be my guess too.

Prancing Pony was $200 and granted it had ES of 500 but is way smaller than this one. $250-$300 is my best guess on this one. 750 is a nice ES too. Also this is gonna be collected by the enviro nuts that collected all of these including myself. At least 250 or more will be bought by us completists. I give it less than 2 months before it sells out

I'm jonesing for the next environment. This looks great, not a must for me but I'd be kicking myself if I didn't get it straight out and wanted it later. Especially if Beorn is on the horizon somewhere.

Just when my SSC days seem to be winding up, Weta is laying it down.

So the wait has been quite long, its almost time of the next comic con and this environment is nowhere to be preordered

Beorns house just listed at. $279usd with an edition of 750. Just nabbed mine! Been waiting on this since I saw it at NYCC.

Looks nice but am trying to abandon all Hobbit collectibles and just do LOTR. But the environments seem somewhat independent to me.

Back