Weta Helm's Deep Environment 20th anniversary edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yodasan

Star Frak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
A new Weta Helm's Deep environment will be up for preorder on December 4.

317241351_10225092048022776_900724255839085079_n.jpg

Love it. Unfortunately, my guess is it’s going to be over a 1,000 USD. Tough environment to miss out on though for a LoTR collection.

I have been on and off with the old version of this for years and never ended up getting one as it just wasn't quite good enough. This should do nicely.

As a LOTR Environments collector, this is a must-have. I'm just scared of what the price might be.

Include the lighting effects and the fact that there is an interior sculpted, and I'm dreading to know the price...

Never knew these existed. Incredibly cool looking but fortunately for my wallet, no room for these. Looked up the other environments they're producing and am super happy for those LOTR fans that can swing this dollar and space-wise...

I had pre-ordered a while back, before the edition size was announced. The price was actually a bit lower than what I was expecting. The ES was also a little lower than expected.

The Weta videos on YouTube really show off the piece quite well.

Back