'Weta: The Collector's Guide' book

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head on out to the S&F forum if you want to make your requests as to which unreleased items/lines you want to see from their vault! Let's make our opinions and voices count!

Do want to add this if you know anyone who might like a chance to win this please link them to the article. Post it on boards you frequent. I want to make sure folks who love LOTR and love Weta have a chance to own this book.

Anyone who loves LOTR or anything WETA should own this book...I also have the Narnia, Kong, and the District 9 book and all 4 of these just for the photos alone is so well worth it....These are worth every penny...and again highly recommended....A bargain at these prices too....I own over 200 Weta pieces and this book is one of the best catalogs ever!...will photo soon...There is a photo of an awesome unreleased dragon(Smaug?) that is simply beautiful...and so much more

Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goDkmwBj91o"]WETA Workshop - The Collector's Guide 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

I was looking through this fantastic book again today and it just brings back so many great memories of collecting the Sideshow/Weta pieces.

If you don't have a copy, get yourself one!

Back