Statue Weta Orthanc Black Tower of Isengard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Weta Orthanc Pre-Ruin Environment

My only gripe(if you can call it that) for this piece is that I wish it was the same size as the Previous Orthanc...I like the before and after aspect but wish they were the same size...But I know I could live with it..

This being bigger will blow folks away. It's gonna make you wish the original was a big a piece as this.

This being bigger will blow folks away. It's gonna make you wish the original was a big a piece as this.

Well bottom line for me is that I wish they were the same size..bigger or smaller

This is one of my most anticipated collectibles this year. Can't wait!

Do you think the F400's value will increase directly after the release?
Not sure if I want/can keep it. Selling and picking up the open edition later sounds like an good option as I really don't care for the golden pin.

Do you think the F400's value will increase directly after the release?
Not sure if I want/can keep it. Selling and picking up the open edition later sounds like an good option as I really don't care for the golden pin.

I believe it will be more valuable yes upon release...Rivendell was

A shipment of orthanc will be shipping next week from weta. :rock

A shipment of orthanc will be shipping next week from weta. :rock

Can't wait :hi5:

Got a shipping confirmation??

Re: your Weta order

Good news – a shipment of Orthanc – First 400 (Numbered Edition) will be arriving at our US Warehouse later this week.

This means we anticipate processing your payment next week (beginning Monday 16th April, NZ time) and releasing your order to our US warehouse for dispatch later in the week.

You will be emailed a dispatch notification when your order has been dispatched.

Yeah, me 2. :rock looked great at comic-con and I can't wait to see it again.

Great news! Pre-paid mine through Secret Compass and now just have to wait for them to get their shipment. This looks amazing and I can't wait to see it in hand.

Pre-order delivery schedule:

US and Canada (numbered edition): Mid April
US and Canada (open edition): Mid/Late May
Europe (numbered edition): Late April
Europe (open edition): Late May
NZ/Aus/Asia/South America (numbered edition): Mid May
NZ/Aus/Asia/South America (open edition): Early June

Please Note: Schedule subject to change.

Awesome, only 2 weeks to wait.

My order is ready to process and my CC was declined because they CC company sent me a new card and I can't update it with Weta. Trying to call CS tonight to get it all straightened out so they can ship it out! Frustrating, CC company was upgrading me to a better account for being so loyal and they've screwed up my orders everywhere cause they changed my number.

Everything sorted out after a couple of phone calls, billing went through now I await my orthanc!

Back