WETA Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The space is not a problem for me, if my room runs out which I doubt, I have another room I can fill too :)

personally, the helms and busts do nothing for me... i mean, a hat or a head vs. a full figure?

my favorite two pieces so far are bilbo and the stone trolls because they both carry over from the hobbit.

Actually I am glad that SSW has created a wide array of collectibles includes medallions, wall plagues and mini weapon sets! Though I can't say I have seen a lot of products from toy companies, I did not see any company produced such unusual stuff and I like them... also they didn't produce like 20,000 types of the same thing...

Another piece i have tossed up about getting for a while is Gothmog on Warg.Whats your opinion lads? :)

THhe only ones I will get atm is gandalf on fax and legolas and gimli. My love for Premium Formats is heavier then ever, up in 6 PFs now and been collecting for a month :)

Speaking of anything Th Hobbit-related going up in price . . .Bilbo bust out of all the Hobbits was fetching a good price too!

I just got gothmog on warg about a week ago and it is amazing!! :monkey5 The detail is perfect on both the warg and gothmog and it was alot bigger than I thought it was going to be. I also just purchased gandalf on shadowfax, and the legolas and gimli on arod to go with him!! :D If I were you I would definately buy the gothmog on warg, you'll love it! I don't own many of the weta pieces but I think these three are amazing. The other two should be here in the next week or so.

I just got gothmog on warg about a week ago and it is amazing!! :monkey5 The detail is perfect on both the warg and gothmog and it was alot bigger than I thought it was going to be. I also just purchased gandalf on shadowfax, and the legolas and gimli on arod to go with him!! :D If I were you I would definately buy the gothmog on warg, you'll love it! I don't own many of the weta pieces but I think these three are amazing. The other two should be here in the next week or so.

Man you are on a roll and now you have to look for a RWOS and Aragorn on Brego if you don't them have them already to complete your beast and rider set.

Man you are on a roll and now you have to look for a RWOS and Aragorn on Brego if you don't them have them already to complete your beast and rider set.

Nope, I am still missing those two. The Aragorn on Brego price isn't to bad but the RWOS, of course, is still very pricey so it may have to wait awhile.

Thanks mate and congrats on picking up some awesome pieces :cool: and i hope to join u in the near future.
I have seen GOW in a store and he is a fair size and i wouldnt mind getting him somewhere down the line.
At the moment having just started out i am yet to pick up a cabinet so besides dosh space is obviously a concern.
RWOS and GOS will be hard to get over here and to order on the bay well dont get me started about shipping costs.
Hopefully you can take some pics sometime in SYS,enjoy. :)

I recently picked up the Numenorean Infantry bust for the equivalent of $110US which too me was a good price as it is a fairly rare piece and on TradeMe there is less options of what too purchase as there is on Ebay.
I mean sometimes you will see something say Ringwraith on Steed it will sell and you will not see one for another year lol

I'd take a look at the king of the dead statue as well. Seems a bit under rated to me but I think this is a great piece. You can get one really cheap at the moment and I think sideshow might even still have them in stock on a second chance offer.

Back