Were you a Collect Them Al? Are you still?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potato

Super Freak
Reaction score
Any of you guys were once the "Collect Them All" type as encouraged by toy commercials? Whether you like the figure or not you have to buy it because you Collect Them All? It's pretty affordable hobby to do so back when a figure cost $5, but now a collectible figure easily cost $30 and disposable income for most people didn't really increased x6 so i becomes less affordable.

Yet I'm pretty sure there's lots of folks that still Collect Them All, whether it's sneakers, toys, statues, games or painting. For example lots of folks are completionist when it comes to Hot Toys Products, or Transformers.

Never been a completist. I only collect the stuff I like within a few lines. And I have a collecting focus too. This helps with my limited budget and display space.

Never been a completist. I only collect the stuff I like within a few lines. And I have a collecting focus too. This helps with my limited budget and display space.

well can't help that you have limited budget & space, that alone limits how much you can collect.

Any of you guys were once the "Collect Them All" type as encouraged by toy commercials? Whether you like the figure or not you have to buy it because you Collect Them All? It's pretty affordable hobby to do so back when a figure cost $5, but now a collectible figure easily cost $30 and disposable income for most people didn't really increased x6 so i becomes less affordable.

Yet I'm pretty sure there's lots of folks that still Collect Them All, whether it's sneakers, toys, statues, games or painting. For example lots of folks are completionist when it comes to Hot Toys Products, or Transformers.

a disease condition.

Well glad to meet someone who has unlimited budget & space LOL

well i believe if you had a job back then collecting the whole line is not mission impossible, a figure that sells for $5, and they ain't as big as 12" nor are their packaging.

Back