• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Can someone help me please!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreddbatfan

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I'm in a wheelchair from Rheumatoid Arthritis and on a fixed income from social security every month.I've been piecing together my Avengers figures from Hot Toys first set of Avengers figures.When I say piecing,I mean buying parts of figures until they're complete and when I have the money to buy the parts.So far I have Captain America,Thor,IronMan Mark VII,Black Widow & Nick Fury.The reason why I'm reaching out to everyone on the forum is that I need your help.I almost have a complete Hawkeye figure but I'm still missing all 16 of his arrows and his vest from his outfit.I've been trying for almost 7 years to find them on ebay and other websites but nothing after all this time.I tried contacting Hot Toys more than a dozen times to see if they could help but I never get a response from them in all these years.I was wondering if someone could help me with the last parts to finish him?You can either PM me or leave a response here.I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.Thank-you for any help that someone can give me and I hope to hear from you soon.

Attachments

• HK.jpg
    HK.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 20
  • hk1.jpg
    hk1.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 11
  • hk2.jpg
    hk2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 10
  • hk3.jpg
    hk3.jpg